CourtneyWoods

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*BW casts Pacify on TOR community*

*TOR community casts jolt*

*Pacify interrupted successfully*

With that out of the way, I'm excited to see what legacy features they are coming up with and also for UI customization. I hope the video shows something on personal combat logs as I was dumbfounded that they aren't in game. I will definitely watch this tonight.

This is making me sad that he said ''Your legacy will unlock new abilities you didn't have access to before".

I wish they'd clarify this damn legacy system already. So I may need to roll another toon to min/max my ability readout for endgame? Explain! :mad:

This is making me sad that he said ''Your legacy will unlock new abilities you didn't have access to before".

I wish they'd clarify this damn legacy system already. So I may need to roll another toon to min/max my ability readout for endgame? Explain! :mad:

No point doing alts now or what ? :p Anyway - new warzone and that's it ? :| Nothing worth resubscribing. Hope to see more videos like this.

See what you have to look forward to in Star Wars™: The Old Republic™! This new video highlights just some of the new content and game systems coming out over the coming months, including a look at the expanded Legacy system, UI customization, and information on new Warzones and Flashpoints!

Watch Now

Coolio!