republic now want rollbacks !!!!

lethal_ghost

Get out there and get ur guild and earn some urself, not whine because empire are doing it, and ask for it to be reset coz we cant do it that quick QQ

So, because you are app. 2-3 times as many, and enjoy exploiting the game, we should do the same?

Sorry nub, I dont exploit! I wanna earn my **** the right way.

/thread

Get out there and get ur guild and earn some urself, not whine because empire are doing it, and ask for it to be reset coz we cant do it that quick QQ

This is like telling Iraq "STOP QQING about getting taken over by America! REALLY! such noobs... just get you and your buddies and a whole bunch of CAMELS together and you really could have resisted the vast number and resources of the American military machine... lololol"

:rolleyes:

Seriously, Republic players. Why aren't you going and taking a group of people to get picked off one at a time as they dismount at the taxi by the 40-50 people camping while you try to execute "tactics" and "clutch plays" in a 1 FPS environment?

So, because you are app. 2-3 times as many, and enjoy exploiting the game, we should do the same?

/thread

Seriously. Posts like this make me so glad I am republic. Id rather be the outnumbered underdog then be stuck with people that have this mentality.

That's right! The right way - by doing hours of mindless grinding! :D

I get what you're saying and I totally agree, but I still find it funny when people say "earn" as it applies to a game that first and foremost is supposed to be fun. Not a grind towards a digital carrot that will change to another carrot in the next major patch or expansion.

Seriously. Posts like this make me so glad I am republic. Id rather be the outnumbered underdog then be stuck with people that have this mentality.

Thinking this kind of mentality is limited to the Empire actually makes you guilty of the very offense you claim is bad.

I agree his statement is 100% wrong but think before you speak.

This is like telling Iraq "STOP QQING about getting taken over by America! REALLY! such noobs... just get you and your buddies and a whole bunch of CAMELS together and you really could have resisted the vast number and resources of the American military machine... lololol"

That's probably the funniest thing I've ever read.

I'm not sure I'm getting this.

I mean, besides the population issue, which you obviously underestimate on your side, you also want us to go exploit for rank just like you guys?

Now I understand why people from your own faction are embarassed that you are on their side.

"Hey boyz lets win by cheating! We do it all the time in Diablow and Skyrim, why can't we do it in SWTOR!?"

Thinking this kind of mentality is limited to the Empire actually makes you guilty of the very offense you claim is bad.

I agree his statement is 100% wrong but think before you speak.

Of course it isnt limited to empire side but fact is its a heck of a lot more prevalent over there because all the WoW trolls rolled empire

Sadam Hussein was a bad guy, they are way better off now as is the entire world. I wish them luck and hope they enjoy their freedom and create a good government.