Mass Exodus from SWTOR to F2P Star Trek Online!

Eeyoreprime

Don't renew your sub with SWTOR in the next couple days and instead download and play the now free-to-play Star Trek Online! GOGO.

You're funny bro. But, BW better get this game fixed before GW2 comes out.

Don't renew your sub with SWTOR in the next couple days and instead download and play the now free-to-play Star Trek Online! GOGO.

Yeah lets play a game loosely based on ST, that has no content and everything else must be purchased on the C-Store.

A game so good it went F2P in less the none year, almost destroyed Cryptic and made the company end up in LOL perfect worlds hands.

Did I mention its also one of the worst MMO's ever made.

Is this the same STO that screwed us subbers when they changed their currencies? The same STO that asks you to pay almost 2 moths subscription for a good endgame ship with that being the ONLY way to get it?

Did not play STO for very long, but it was not THAT bad... I guess i'm easy to please.

Anyway, i do not see a mass exodus to STO or any other game. There are many vocal opponents here on the forums, but the each one of them, there are many others enjoying SWTOR despite the glitches. Relax a little people.

haha a handful of folks in my guild has downloaded that game yesterday! Some of them use to play it anyways. I might give it a try or go back to lotro till guild wars 2. I've downloaded the guild wars 1 trial and so far loving it to. GW came out in early 2005 and has higher resolution textures than swtor so awesome. :) Edited by Awarain

The "I won't be able to post once my account expires" 1/20/12 trolls are growing vehemently restless as their last day of trolling the TOR forums approaches...

I actually played sto today for first time in many many months. Swtor is alot better so I'll be sticking with it thanks. Yes, bioware have made some errors, but I bet they'll be having a rather important meeting soon to discuss how they will improve. We will see it happen.

The "I won't be able to post once my account expires" 1/20/12 trolls are growing vehemently restless as their last day of trolling the TOR forums approaches...

Yeah speaking of 01/20/12- I didn't REG the game till the 24 of DEC but when i unsub it tells me that 01/20/12 I'm out of here. Bioware ripping me off yet again I guess you could say. Now I'm not going to worry about it since the game is a shody game but just saying that bioware continues to do bad things... even after we unsub!!! haha

I really love the 'my whole guild unsubbed today' comments in the official illum topic. I really do. people who quit a game because of something like this, especially when the officials react so quickly (don't forget they already delayed the patch, so .obviously. there were some problems) ... the patch is only up for a few hours. so. this whole thing makes me laugh, really.