Post 1.1 Ilum PVP Issues Discussion

JovethGonzalez

Erase the f*cking republic faction while you're at it. what a selfish faction the empire is

You mean the faction that can be divided to 2 classes? Consular, Smuggler?....would anyone miss em? Anyone?

Nah but seriously, people need to calm down and let BW fix the issue and reset Ilum back to the old ways. Then look at class balancing, and increasing warzones. Perhaps even Competitive flashpoints.

This would have been a great add on IF the pops were balanced. But...Well need to wait. Im quite frankly ashamed of the RP-PvP server's jedi, arent you all supposed to be patient pacifists?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What happens when you have EA and Mythic involved with decision making and development.

Issues

-----------------------------------

- Population unbalance

- Turret farming

Solutons

----------------------------------

- Take Ilum and turn it into Outlaws Den. A true open world pvp area where everyone is against each other. Except for organized groups of 8-12 or so.

- Remove any valor bonus from Ilum. Instead use something similiar to what you have in Outlaws Den. Rare merchants with various other goodies.

I'm sure BW hasn't responded yet because they're waiting for actual feedback from the adults who pay to play the game with their own money and have something constructive to say.

I'm sure plenty of us are already doing that ;)

I think the large number of people with the same feedback is a big give-away from how things are and some of us quickly can see the major problems they just added.

I'd really like to see a rollback. Contemplating attempting to complete Ilum dailies in the future against Empire groups that have a huge Valor lead because of this... er... lapse in foresight doesn't really make me want to get involved in Ilum.

Over all I really like the changes. I made it from Valor 50 to 52 1/2 in 3 hours on Ilum despite the facts imperials outnumbers us 3 to 1 in the zone.

But the I would be happy to see some graphic performance done to the engine. I was getting around 15 FPS in the fight.... When I use to get 100 FPS before the changes. Sure there was allot less people on Ilum back then too.

Edited by Sunrock

woot got my first warning of the day for someone flagging my posts. As if I care BW. Here you go kids

I am going to make a really long post about what is wrong with PvP because I'm obviously smart and BW really messed up.

First, I will make a comment about how imbalanced my server is. Please note how I emphasized what I think is a serious problem.

Now I dont want to see like I'm just jumping on a band wagon here so I'll use eye catching words like unsubscribe and gamebreaking. Now that I think that my post matters, I will use some colored text to really drive the point across.

Now, to finish on a strong note, I'll put up a list of fixes that will undoubtedly solve the problem. (I need to make sure to make them look organized).

1. A technical fix that I do not understand.

2. A penalty to people that live at home in their basements.

3. Something in GIANT LETTERS

Also poop