Anyone else who waited for 1.1 to decide if they unsub or not?

zolthie

Nope. Even if this game ran perfectly on all machines, had no bugs, no animation delay/combat responsiveness issues and 10 operations it would still be WoW in space. Unsubbed days ago. Edited by Zingas

Just unsubbed. You come to realise that this isn't an MMO at all. The patch just made things so much worse in my opinion. I really wanted to like this game but alas...

The questing isn't as monotonous and voice acting is really nice to have. But that is by far the only thing that I can say is in any way innovative about this game. Basic functions are lacking like macros, ui options, auction house options etc. Things that have sadly become a basic function of any decent MMO. Yes yes, I know the fanbois will come in shouting "no game was ever perfect at launch"...

The reason why I've lost faith ultimately is the combat mechanics. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that combat is something that DOMINATES the whole experience because it's the thing you do most. The game engine and the responsiveness or feedback from combat is just so poor it's not even funny. Anyway rant over. I've always elected to vote with my wallet and in this case, I vote no. I'd rather go back to SWG than this...

Oh and the queues for warzones are ruined. Can't even be bothered anymore.

I did, and unsub won pretty hard.

This games first patch only made it so much worse.

RIP SWTOR

Worse is they delayed it to try to address issues and it still resulted in further breaking the game.

I think bioware should just stop it is clear they are not cut out for this type of work. Just turn into a graphic design company making logos or something.

Well PvP warzones are better now im not getting pounded by the lvl 50's , And that was my biggest complaint really so hey im happier !

Ohhhh and the graphics look less jagged :)

I cant comment on the Ilium probs though cause I havent been there yet , But sounds like it needs some looking at lol

Although the patch may not fix everything .... you can see from the notes they have been working hard on making a good start, so my sub stays!

Worse is they delayed it to try to address issues and it still resulted in further breaking the game.

I think bioware should just stop it is clear they are not cut out for this type of work. Just turn into a graphic design company making logos or something.

Mass Effect is pretty fun.

I keep saying on these forums....give it time....but this is sad news today. It's getting harder to keep faith in BW.

I unsub before patch 1.1 just purely base on how i felt about the shady bioware folks. Besides I knew how bad 1.1 was anyways by spending time on the test server and its forums. I've also started a charge back on the card base on false advertisment of the gfx and simply this game being a load of crap (my opinion though).

I unsub before patch 1.1 just purely base on how i felt about the shady bioware folks. Besides I knew how bad 1.1 was anyways by spending time on the test server and its forums. I've also started a charge back on the card base on false advertisment of the gfx and simply this game being a load of crap (my opinion though).

lol good luck with that

I agree with this for sure. SWTOR was my first ever bioware game. All I remember was being in doubt about it and my friends saying not to; that bioware made good games. Well since swtor came out and finding out just how much i dislike the game... I also do a bit of research to find that a lot of issues in swtor is apart of all of their games. It would seem that bioware didn't put out a single game i'd like. Let's just say I won't be listening to friends anymore.

You whiners haven't left yet? What's keeping you here then? Offer some constructive criticism, not empty threats. These "I'm gonna unsub" posts are getting real old real quick.

they like the game to some degree otherwise they wouldnt even make unsub posts. If they were serious they would just unsub and be gone. No use for the complainer threads.

lol good luck with that

Hey it may or may not work... but at least i'm giving it a try and that's the only thing I and others can do at this point. If anything it should show up at bioware and maybe if they see enough of these attempt they will finally figure out they suck.

No not me. The patched fixed a few things that I found annoying so I'm happy enough.

Could care less about PVP one way or another so any issues with it making it worse or 'breaking' it more don't affect me at all.

My sub is up at the end of the month anyways (didn't get it right away) and the game is amusing me enough that I'll give it a go for another month.

Who else can't wait til all these people who said they unsubscribed wont be able to post on the forums anymore once their time runs out. I sure can't wait!

Agreed.. then we can all dance round singing about how superb this epic game really is, and the devs wont have to fix anything at all