Game virtually unplayable now, can't even tell when my cooldowns are on properly.

SunwindIon

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 3min cooldown abilities look complete when they still have <20 secs left of cooldown.

There's virtually no discernable difference in the icon from that time and lower.

Worse on long CD abilities mostly, of course; because that is how it works.

No fix in just released 1.1.1 patch notes. Great job listening to the community which you take so much pride in.

Fixed a bug that could cause the Global Cooldown to appear as if it has been cancelled when it is actually still in effect, resulting in a feeling of unresponsiveness to input.

Corrected an issue that could cause an ability icon to appear usable but be unresponsive to clicks or keypresses for several seconds.

isn't this it? I hope so.. sounds like it.

Edited by SunwindIon

Add numbers to more visibly display cool-downs. Is should be easy as the now used fade mechanism must use some kind of countdown to work. I'm sure a change like that would make a whole load of players happy. Ain't that what you want Bioware ? Edited by alike

Add numbers to more visibly display cool-downs. Is should be easy as the now used fade mechanism must use some kind of countdown to work. I'm sure a change like that would make a whole load of players happy. Ain't that what you want Bioware ?

Whoa I just begged for this in one of the Stickies. I'm sick of being told a CD is 30 seconds and not having the options to add digits vs fading bars in every MMO(cept WOW yay addons. Go ahead and hate:P)

huh? I got an automatic email for my subscription to this thread:

Dear SunwindIon,

GeorgZoeller has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Game virtually unplayable now, can't even tell when my cooldowns are on properly. - in the General Discussion forum of STAR WARS: The Old Republic.

This thread is located at:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=193383&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:

We hear your feedback and are working on adjustments to increase the readability of the cooldown UI in an upcoming patch.

-- Georg

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,

STAR WARS: The Old Republic

but no post? deleted?

(bump)

So, did BioWare talked about this yet or still nothing?

see this post about 3 or 4 pages back.

We hear your feedback and are working on adjustments to increase the readability of the cooldown UI in an upcoming patch.

-- Georg

Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller

-- Georg

I really hope he's referring to the upcoming patch and not some random patch another month or two down the road.