Congratulations to all Sith on instant Battlemasters!

LOLtacular

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya... this is rediculous, they better shut down the servers roll back the patch and roll back any valor post patch. A failure to roll back valor from this stupidity would come very close to making me cancel, and I have absolutely NEVER though about canceling an MMO as something to do because of an imbalance, but this is absolute insanity. Free gearing all Imps while repubs get rolled not only on ilum but also warzones after all the imps are geared in a day. This level of fail has no rational recourse other than roll backs for not only the patch but all chars. If something isn't posted saying thats going to occur I'm canceling and not looking back.

They are killing turrets for the valor.

Seriously?

Wow. Did they hire the ******* from Mythic or something?

All those stupid mouthbreathers who are like "PvP in PvP world"...right because farming turrets is PvP.

I knew I should have went Imperial. Oh well, guess I should load up Steam and play games that aren't retarded.

And for anyone stupid enough to say WoW had similar problems when they launched...no they didn't. WoW had problems, but not assinine decisions that a first-year sociology student could have pointed out.

Ya... this is rediculous, they better shut down the servers roll back the patch and roll back any valor post patch. A failure to roll back valor from this stupidity would come very close to making me cancel, and I have absolutely NEVER though about canceling an MMO as something to do because of an imbalance, but this is absolute insanity. Free gearing all Imps while repubs get rolled not only on ilum but also warzones after all the imps are geared in a day. This level of fail has no rational recourse other than roll backs for not only the patch but all chars. If something isn't posted saying thats going to occur I'm canceling and not looking back.

Just cancelled. I could have lived with missing 1/2 dailies a day because I couldn't fly into any of the bases, but to hand over free valor to the opposing faction...yeah. No multiplayer game I have ever played has been this incomeptently designed.

I could have lived with the fact that hundreds of people exploited credits and commendations. I could have lived with all slicers with 100 million credits and all the lvl 12s in Ilum who are millionares, but this is the last straw.

They kill the turrets when they pop up and just farm the spawn point using alts and clueless Repub characters.

The worst part is the casual/happy players who go to Ilum, they will get killed the instant they land on the speeder drop off and have NO WAY OUT WHATSOEVER. You're stuck there until they get bored (new Sith are coming in all the time though).

Or you can quick travel out of there? Your super dramatic response is so much more dramatic though!

And for anyone stupid enough to say WoW had similar problems when they launched...no they didn't. WoW had problems, but not assinine decisions that a first-year sociology student could have pointed out.

Yeah they didn't because there wasn't ANY organized PvP with benefits at all at release. The TERRIBLE old Honor system came much later along with two poorly designed BGs, where one wasn't even accessible for the last 10 levels. The first "designed" open world PvP was in the EPL and Silithus and was ridiculous.

Or you can quick travel out of there? Your super dramatic response is so much more dramatic though!

Sounds like somebody is a Sith!

Try quick-traveling (6 seconds cast) when there's a 4-5 second ability delay due to the number of players there; so a fun total of ~10-11 seconds.

You die in about 1-2 seconds from the AoE landing on the medcenter the moment you respawn.

It's not like this on EVERY server, but its like this on quite a few.

Yeah they didn't because there wasn't ANY organized PvP with benefits at all at release. The TERRIBLE old Honor system came much later along with two poorly designed BGs, where one wasn't even accessible for the last 10 levels. The first "designed" open world PvP was in the EPL and Silithus and was ridiculous.

Still 1 million times better than tihs *****!

I am level 20 IMP and is on my way to battlemaster and is on par in less than 10 hours!! =( sad for my republic main who I spent countless hours and I just got valor rank 55, Urggh this sucks, subs cancelled!, that's 2 account cancelled my probably the entire guild...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.