Welcome to Ilum!

ReRuined

This is why me and some friends on my server rolled Republic. We'll just do warzone PvP where the numbers will be even and be able to communicate better against PUGs.

It's not biowares fault that everyone likes to play the bad guy. If the community wants a change bad enough, it should change itself. I love my trooper. Getting put in the top 4 damage spots every time against lvl 40's and I'm a mere 16

This is expected really..

Pvpers almost always choose the '******' side. So not only will imperial have a higher population, the percentage of pvpers will be much hjgher as well.

While this is basically a player issue and not a game issue...bioware could have predicted it.

Sadly, I have not even hit 50 yet on my character (he is 49) and I fear this is what I have to NOT look forward to on ilum in my server (Iron Citadel). World pvp in this game will be dead soon enough due to faction imbalance.. oh wait.. it already is. Good job Bioware.

Edited by clocknane

I know BW is new at this whole MMO thing, however when you make game design decisions that OVERLY favor the larger population side, I really start to question their judgement.

are you just stating playing for story wise or the Dark side choices? Because so far I see no real advantages for going one side or the other. both are super duper balanced. I mean the Sith Warrior and Jedi Knight's abilities are identical, and so on and so on.

Let me get this right, half the people in this thread claim to be quitting because on the FIRST day of a PvP patch, the bigger faction is overrunning us?

Common guys, not even half of the Rep Side has hit 50 yet, give it some time

Let me get this right, half the people in this thread claim to be quitting because on the FIRST day of a PvP patch, the bigger faction is overrunning us?

Common guys, not even half of the Rep Side has hit 50 yet, give it some time

If they haven't hit 50 by now, they are way to casual to even be considered.

Not to mention, the same thing could be said for the Empire side, except for twice the amount of the Republc side.

Edited by ReRuined

Funny. Since launch people have been complaining that there wasn't enough fighting in Ilum and asked for changes. Now the changes have happened people are complaining they are getting killed in Ilum.

Proof that BioWare will NEVER win.

Let this be a lesson. When you hire people that FAILED terribly in a different game, odds are, they will FAIL terribly in yours.

Let this be a lesson, BioWare isn't using them at all. This is all BioWare. Mythic has been applauded for their PvP even in WAR, WAR failed cause it had no PvE which the carebears expected. This is all BioWare thinking they know better and not even learning from the mistakes of even WoW in this exact department.

The Devs didn't realize how popular PvP has become lately... huge mistake.

The Devs didn't design for PvP, it was an afterthought... huge mistake.

The Devs didn't look at all the past mmo 2 faction failures.... huge mistake.

The Devs favored the Imperials with better graphics, storylines and code... huge mistake.

The Devs have not communicated with the playerbase because the Devs are clueless... huge mistake.

Guild Wars 2 will be here soon enough..

All the real PvP'ers have long known that SWTOR and Rift would be PvP failures. We are just here, biding our time, playing lame PvE heroes while we wait for GW2.

Edited by --Grim--

Funny. Since launch people have been complaining that there wasn't enough fighting in Ilum and asked for changes. Now the changes have happened people are complaining they are getting killed in Ilum.

Proof that BioWare will NEVER win.

Spawn/die/spawn/die/spawn/die/spawn/die is not my definition of fighting.