2600+ wow player is streaming SWTOR

Kutsus

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard at this thread. Thank you former gladiators for coming out acting like you're more than a video game player.

"I almost woulda won, but I had to be leet and handicap myself because that's what the uber players do."

The back and forth is just priceless. Really hope this continues because I need another 2.5 hours of laughs until my workday is over. Ahh teenagers, feeling elite about pixels since 2004.

Yet what's your SC2 league? Ranking in MMOs is nothing.

that's most likely one of the greatest "achievements" he'll ever obtain in life, let him have it this time.

in real life, he's a socially awkward boy with a slight case of down syndrome, but in the world of warcraft, he is a god!

I actually can't help but have less respect for this person now that I know his arena rating. I wish people would stop posting unrelated game achievements from unrelated games hoping for some kind of credibility.

It certainly got a lot more people posting in this thread... lol

Rankings in a MMo do relate...

If you are a casual dont have a clue what 2600 rating is then its telling you stay away from th is streem.

If you are an upper teir wow pvp player and haven't played and all you know is 2600 wow arena rating pvp play then you would want to watch his point of view.

Granted i haven't played wow in 3 years, i will say the one thing i miss is having blizzard employees in guild that actually give us info and not always being in the dark.

Generally... Anyone who is 2600+/Glad in WoW is considered a good player towards MMORPGS. Just shows that he knows how these games work.

Well he doesnt because he spams the 1st option in every quest dialog, not even checking whichone geves him Light or Darkside points and that is an important factor in the game for progression of your character.

I played the weekend beta so I do know what Im talking about...

Rankings in a MMo do relate...

If you are a casual dont have a clue what 2600 rating is then its telling you stay away from th is streem.

If you are an upper teir wow pvp player and haven't played and all you know is 2600 wow arena rating pvp play then you would want to watch his point of view.

Granted i haven't played wow in 3 years, i will say the one thing i miss is having blizzard employees in guild that actually give us info and not always being in the dark.

The herpidty derp is strong with you.

Well he doesnt because he spams the 1st option in every quest dialog, not even checking whichone geves him Light or Darkside points and that is an important factor in the game for progression of your character.

I played the weekend beta so I do know what Im talking about...

You're just too slow to notice that he's choosing all the light side options. His reaction times are beyond your perception because he's a wow pro.

Negatory there chief. A WoW Glad is good at WoW Arena. They aren't necessarily even good at other aspects of WoW, let alone other MMO's.

Feel free to explain how you can be good at WoW arena's and not the rest of the game... Considering WoW arena is the only thing difficult about WoW.

Yeah, because arena ratings have every thing to do with leveling a new character in a different mmo...

Please explain where I stated that? But actually.. This would be a correct statement considering if you play any MMO to top level.. You have a good grasp at the entire concept of other MMO's

Feel free to explain how you can be good at WoW arena's and not the rest of the game... Considering WoW arena is the only thing difficult about WoW.

Let me clarify this for you Dwyt: When you see players talking about "bads" they mean you

You jelly?

Probably not. However a vacation from the brandishing of ratings, acheivments, labeling people as bads, etc... would be lovely. Just play, let your actions speak for you. I realise I will not escape these terms as we all share the same proverbial lawn, I can always ignore/turn off chat.