2600+ wow player is streaming SWTOR

Kutsus

Probably not. However a vacation from the brandishing of ratings, acheivments, labeling people as bads, etc... would be lovely. Just play, let your actions speak for you. I realise I will not escape these terms as we all share the same proverbial lawn, I can always ignore/turn off chat.

Yup u jelly.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not. However a vacation from the brandishing of ratings, acheivments, labeling people as bads, etc... would be lovely. Just play, let your actions speak for you. I realise I will not escape these terms as we all share the same proverbial lawn, I can always ignore/turn off chat.

Skyrim, where noone will call you bad lolol

I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard at this thread. Thank you former gladiators for coming out acting like you're more than a video game player.

"I almost woulda won, but I had to be leet and handicap myself because that's what the uber players do."

The back and forth is just priceless. Really hope this continues because I need another 2.5 hours of laughs until my workday is over. Ahh teenagers, feeling elite about pixels since 2004.

Don't kid yourself...teenagers have been feeling elite about pixels at least since the first Tribes came out. :p

Generally... Anyone who is 2600+/Glad in WoW is considered a good player towards MMORPGS. Just shows that he knows how these games work.

No. It doesn't. It shows he has a keyboard with binds and a programmable gaming mouse.

I'd love to see a "Pro-WoW Gladiator" Survive in EVE Online or 1.04 Era Age of Conan...hell Pre Trammel UO for that matter.

No. It doesn't. It shows he has a keyboard with binds and a programmable gaming mouse.

I'd love to see a "Pro-WoW Gladiator" Survive in EVE Online or 1.04 Era Age of Conan...hell Pre Trammel UO for that matter.

Ah 1.04 AOC... those were the days.

Rankings in a MMo do relate...

If you are a casual dont have a clue what 2600 rating is then its telling you stay away from th is streem.

If you are an upper teir wow pvp player and haven't played and all you know is 2600 wow arena rating pvp play then you would want to watch his point of view.

Granted i haven't played wow in 3 years, i will say the one thing i miss is having blizzard employees in guild that actually give us info and not always being in the dark.

Upper tier wow player is like being one of the hotter plus-sized models.

UO would eat him alive..UO created the carebears and all this ARENA nonsense :(...best MMORPG ever.

Your 2600+ friend should try PVPing in Eve Online, he'd get shat on so fast that his assumptions that he is any good at PVP will be turned into a big puddle of shame.

And LOL @ whoever says that if you are good at PVP in WoW, you are good at PVP in MMOs in general.

WoW is the most dumbed down game I have ever played.

It's literally the only game I've seen where you can set up 2 macro buttons and you can kill anyone just by pressing those 2 buttons.

This is especially true for frost mages.

So glad I quit that game and deleted all my characters a few months ago.

SWTOR and Eve forever!

Edited by Edwardion

He is a wow arena 2600 player?

thanks for the heads up. ill avoid him like the plague.

LOL? just another scrub..you want to fear, the best players in the world play QuakeLive. WoW scrubs with whatever rating they want are useless.

I'm still waiting to see a good WoW fpser. Still after all these years.

Your 2600+ friend should try PVPing in Eve Online, he'd get shat on so fast that his assumptions that he is any good at PVP will be turned into a big puddle of shame.

Eve is about how long you been playing and what type of scripting ability you have. Real pvp is not in the MMO genre but FPS..

any of you want to really get shat on go try Quakelive and get back to me. Toughest game in the world hands down..