Rakata weapons still useless in 1.1

End game is just too buggy currently. Buggy Hard mode fights aren't even dropping any tier loot for my guild at all so there's just no reason to play right now. I enjoyed the game up until the end but I just canceled my subscription. If they get it fixed I may consider coming back but not giving us any feedback on these problems makes me feel like they don't consider their customers to be very important and that leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I really wish I had just saved my money and time on this game.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not even remotely close to endgame, still newish to the game, but even I am irritated by what I am seeing here. As has already been said several times, an itemization fix is remarkably easy. Alter some numbers in a database. Hell, if you can't be bothered to do it, have an intern do it. It really is that simple.

i wonder if a complete boycotting of the effected rakata weapons would get their attention?

no one from here on loots them.

anyone that owns them RE's or vendors them

then their in game metrics would tell them that there are no rakata weapons out there, which might make them look into the issue, especially if the rakata weapon ownership whould be increasing due to more people killing the content that drops them.

i wonder if a complete boycotting of the effected rakata weapons would get their attention?

no one from here on loots them.

anyone that owns them RE's or vendors them

then their in game metrics would tell them that there are no rakata weapons out there, which might make them look into the issue, especially if the rakata weapon ownership whould be increasing due to more people killing the content that drops them.

Don't think that would do anything.

My Rakata offhand is collecting dust.

I'm assuming Bioware us pulling the "fixing problems that affect the majority of players first" thing.

I mean really, the % of people like us that actually have access to the Rakata weapons is minuscule in comparison to the rest of the playerbase. I guess they have their priorities, and right now this isn't one of them.

Ya I have been looking at the Rakata vendor for weeks now just waiting for them to change the damn level 51 crap and wanting to use my OH weapon but sadly every week that i take a look.....its still not fixed, and a friend of mine picked up the wrong gear be4 u could see the set bonus and the response from the ticket he put in was "sorry we wont refund you're token that's you're problem and you're fault" if u ask me that's some sorry *** poor customer service and I'm getting tired of it honestly they could care less it seems....i just wanna freaking raid give me my damn weapon :(