Searing Saber not adding 30% crit damage

Zhorx

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fail after FAIL after FAIL. Good Gravy Bioware. How do you continuously let this happen. It's like you people don't even GLANCE, let alone TEST what you're releasing to paying or soon to be formerly paying customers. At a glance they wouldve noticed all the animations sticking and a test like the OP did would've shown simple maths weren't jiving. Surely SOMEONE there actually plays right? Apparently not or they would've been like "ok, after fixing the /follow bug, we need to address marauders. Broken mechanics, animation bugs, and to be honest, they just flat out need help, BUT! Only after we fix the /follow bug."

This latest just boggles me. Did you just throw that little box graphic up in the talent tree and not even try to see if it worked?? You guys HAVE to know someone would catch it. I almost find it insulting that you release this type of stuff thinking your community either is to dumb to catch it or couldn't figure it out.

But hey, brilliant on your part Bioware. Take people's money and let them pay for your beta testing. More profits that way.

I am at a loss for words. How can a company fail so hard time after time?

This is getting beyond ridiculous. Abysmal management all over.

We're missing out on 30% Crit damage?

Senitnel is already a pain in the *** to play properly, but this just takes the cake...

Something that annoyed me the other day was a Marauder choked me then started hitting me while I was choked, now I'm sorry but if we stasis we can not hit people because it cancels it how was he able to?

Cauterize's dot can proc Ataru Strikes, and they will trigger during the Choke/Stasis animation.

Is it odd that I'm mildly happy about Searing Saber being bugged? Can take those two points and let them sit in Focused Pursuit for a while.

Also agreeing with McDaniels, it's going to be insane when this is fixed.

Has anyone tested to see if this is tied to Juyo form? Maybe one would need to turn Juyo off then turn it back on to get it to activate.

I tested this on my confirmation---the bug occurs regardless of Juyo form being on, off, OR turned back on again.

The lead combat designer has posted on this thread that they're going to investigate.

I get the impression from reading these forums that there are a lot of children playing this game, which of course is to be expected. So for you edification, I'll pass along one of the lessons you learn as you grow up and become an adult. If you treat someone poorly, insult them, and insult their friends and coworkers, they are much less likely to want to help you. Conversely, if you treat someone with respect, even when you're angry at them, they are much more likely to want to prioritize your concerns and help you out.

In practical terms, what that means is that when the Lead Combat Designer takes the time to post in a thread that they're investigating the issue, if (1) you want that issue fixed as quickly as possible, and (2) you want that same designer to continue to read your threads and fix your issues as quickly as possible, you write something like "Thanks for looking into this, just wanted to let you know that I tested and got the same result. I know you guys are swamped, I hope you can get to it soon." If you can't bring yourself to be at least that polite, then your next best option is to not post anything at all.

Edited by andrew_b_gross