swtor-epic experience or epic fail?

ashkimlou

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay another one of "these" threads. Just get over yourselves and quit the game allready if you dont like it. So long, ta ta, you wont be missed.

Until subs drop down to 300k but what ever this clearly helps retain players, as this was said in almost every MMO since EQ.

Well yeah there are a lot of bugs in SWTOR. The game launched 1 month ago and check out 1.1 patch notes they are fixing many bugs in this new patch that comes live tomorrow. Now, in your post you go on and on rambling about FPs, however I for one liked these FPs very much and especially on hard mode.

Give the game some time, you've obviously played it for a while and see how it works out for you, instead of going on and on and on and on and on about things you don't like. :confused:

My two cents is while I wont call it an epic fail it certainly not an epic experience.

Game has no Massively in MMO and simply put a CoOp game.

Too much had the *YAWN* effect for me and was forcing myself to log on which at that point one needs to hang up the MMO.

Storyline and VO are great but the games focuses too much on it to cover up the glaring defects of the game imo. If I really wanted to play though an indepth storyline with henchmen affection I wouldn't even be playing an MMO and be off playing ME series or DA:O.

Crafting mechanics are atrocious.

FPs I found too simplistic and really shallow content.

In all honestly, i hear about this topic so much on my server as well, and frankly it's getting somewhat upsetting.

My friend left the game after the 2nd week of launch because he said it wasn't as balanced as he had expected. (in terms of market, amount of people on planets etc)

Now, my response to him, and to many other people who complain about this is: the game is NEW! i know this has been mentioned before but seriously, do you guys expect a completely new game to be balanced from start?

When i reached tatooine for the first time it was dead.. like literally nobody was there, i went back 2 weeks after and it was packed.

Then again i am not dumb either, i know the game has a massive amount of glitches, bugs etc but these issues are all and will always be part of MMO games, it will be fixed eventually.

So in conclusion my answer to this thread is, i think the game is an Epic Win, its not perfect, but i am positive that we will see improvements in the near future.

Thank you,

I didn't expect much from this game tbh I always saw it as a 1-2 months afair but it looks like it's going to be first MMO I wont even bother to hit max level :/.

Highest char is at 42 and I just cancelled sub, it became a borefest on top of some gamebreaking annoying buggs..

I'll check back in 3-6 months unless GW2 comes out, then I prolly wont.

Fail.

This game was rushed out the door to meet the Xmas 'inflate numbers' rush. This game feels like a beta more so than a game going gold. If this game wasn't hyped up so much and it didn't have the SW IP attached to it. This game will be nothing more than a desert.

after 6 months from now, i'll check in again.

The thing that could be most annoying though after spending about 5 days collecting 66/67 datacrons I get to Ilum just to find that the aim datacron is, yes you guessed it, bugged so it cannot be collect which means I cannot complete for the title.

The Aim datacron worked fine for me yesterday. I clicked on it no problem on Saber of Exar Kun.

I love this game. It's like there are two versions. V1 is total fail and V2 everyone loves, has a few bugs but no big deal.

I am sorry you got V1.

The rest of us got V2.

What bothers me is that it's clear than V1 is always going to be better than V2, but people still bought V1 just to be able to come on forums and whine...

Edited by mutharex

I love this game. It's like there are two versions. V1 is total fail and V2 everyone loves, has a few bugs but no big deal.

I am sorry you got V1.

The rest of us got V2.

It sounds to me like "V2" is the version that exists only the minds of the White Knights, who have helped overcome the trauma of seeing their beloved game be a disappointment by constructing a "perfect game" paradigm, and then trying like crazy to convince everyone that's what they're playing.

Either that or they haven't played past level 30.

Edited by Mannic

It sounds to me like "V2" is the version that exists only the minds of the White Knights, who have helped overcome the trauma of seeing their beloved game be a disappointment by constructing a "perfect game" paradigm, and then trying like crazy to convince everyone that's what they're playing.

Don't get frustrated. The same thing happened in SWG. 3/4 of the playerbase quit in 4 hours and the fanboys still painted the forums with how fantastic the game was.

No, the ones trying to convince people to unsub and that this is a terrible fail game are the trolls. What you call "fanboi" (aka a normal rational adult) aren't trying to persuade you that the game is perfect and you should keep playing. They just want people that want to quit to do so and stop spamming the forums

been playing since June 2011....leaning on Epic Fail right now. Figured game would be better by now. They cant even figure out the community part with the individual server forums. No chat bubbles. UI wont scale.

Ya ya, i know they are working on it, just like obama is working on the economy.

No, the ones trying to convince people to unsub and that this is a terrible fail game are the trolls. What you call "fanboi" (aka a normal rational adult) aren't trying to persuade you that the game is perfect and you should keep playing. They just want people that want to quit to do so and stop spamming the forums

Translation: "We just want the game to lose lots of subscribers so that the forums will be duckies and rainbows for us fanboys."

You guys really need to stop basing so much of your personal self-esteem on what happens inside a games forum. There's just something wierd about the way you guys, in a deluded effort to prop up the game, actually interfere with feedback that might make the game more successful.

Translation: "We just want the game to lose lots of subscribers so that the forums will be duckies and rainbows for us fanboys."

You guys really need to stop basing so much of your personal self-esteem on what happens inside a games forum. There's just something wierd about the way you guys, in a deluded effort to prop up the game, actually interfere with feedback that might make the game more successful.

Mannic, wussup? yer suspension just finished? Look, I am trying to put this gently, it's people like you that have an inflated self-esteem and think they echo majority of players, get over it. I don't care to prop up the game, I just want people like you to stop spewing the same poisonous nonsense over and over and over and over

Because if you don't have anything positive to say, don't say nothing at all... right?

If you do decide to say something, you will notice how fast those "rational adults" suddenly litter your thread with posts of subtle sarcasm describing (in what they think is humour) how sad and unintelligent you are since your not enjoying the game enough.

Sry for stating the truth. ;)

Edited by Blackweb

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.