PVP [Server Event] - 1 Mil Creds Reward - Anchorhead

Nektulos

Hahaha, you came in this thread to troll by calling it "stupid" and then saying "doing nothing is better than doing this", and claim you no reason.

What? >0.o<

Honestly I was being light hearted, but its hard to translate tone into text. You do seem like a nice guy. But you need to distance yourself from that Lina guy. He's in the line of fire.

I simply stated my opinion... I did not say "lol this is stupid what a bunch of idiots"

and the 2nd part had nothing to do with you nor was it intended towards anyone but me and tytus...

you take **** way too serious man

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like this will be less about PVP competition and more about counters, 8s CCs, and cheese. That's not to say I won't compete because it's likely that I will, but competition will just be in who can come up with the cheesiest comp/strat.

Regardless, I'm glad you guys are trying to get some open world PVP competition going. I'll be looking forward to 4v4 and 8v8 sized battles when those come around.

yeah gotta chain up your doggies..

no offense but I never did anything to this guild or anyone on empire for that note... im probably one of the nicest competitive people you'll run into but I feel like people attack me "verbally" for no reason...

it aint cool =/

Just not being an AJ $%$#$ goes says a lot about your mildness. I never joined that site, of course I really didn't play WoW after BC "seriously" either.

You would have fit in good with my group of buddies that always clowned on the e-fame kiddies lol.

I'm stuck at work until 2 hours after the event starts, and can't get out of it, but you should show up with a partner and just BS with everyone a bit. We need the customary smack talk between factions anyway, its just too much fun not to. :)

Question - If you aren't participating, could you at least attend to see other players PvP and whatnot?

I don't see why not, as long as spectators don't try to cause trouble. However, the event will be livestreamed, so I'd encourage people to keep the stream open, as it will bring in some $$ for the host. =]

Edited by rebel_scum

I don't see why not, as long as spectators don't try to cause trouble. However, the event will be livestreamed, so I'd encourage people to keep the stream open, as it will bring in some $$ for the host. =]

Not going to be making $ off this.

I got a 1080p stream for you buddy all profits go to charity i promise <3

The kovas Tournament foundation!

Lol I don't mind at all if you guys also stream as long as I get 35k people so we get better prizes for the next event !

As a matter of fact I love that, more people know about these events the better!

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/search?keywords=star%20wars

Those will be the prizes for the next events if we hit 35k streamed views.

Thanks to the matchless people for the support, I really do mean it <3.

It is refreshing that in this instance players are doing something to enchance the games pvp experience besides qqing on the forums

Hosted by Brutality

When: Friday January 20th 8PM EST

Where: Outlaws Den - Tatooine

Bracket: 2v2 Level 50s only

Signup: Post here with your ingame name & your partners name.

RESTRICTION: 2 of the same advanced class can not form a team.

Example: no double operatives, double assassins etc ...

The event will be live streamed & youtubed, depending on

how well this goes we will throw more events with different

brackets such as 1v1, 3v3 & 4v4.

If this gets enough people involved next events will include

real life prizes such as Razer Star Wars Edition keyboards,

mice & headsets!

Current Rewards:

Team #1: 1 million credits (split)

Team #2: 2x Magenta color crystals (split)

Team #3: 100,000 credits (split)

Spread the word & get ready!

EDIT: --- Team Names Will Be Posted Here & Updated Every 24hrs ---

reposting the edit here

"EDIT: Due to the massive requests & todays patch which screwed a lot of things up, the tournament is currently postponed most likely to next Friday.

We apologize for this & we know a lot of you were looking forward to this but close to half of the teams are asking for this or they will drop out."

I posted that edit 2 days ago, as its looking now ... **** is going downhill real real fast, im getting no response from some teams they have not been on for days, more are asking for postpone because their partners have not resubbed or just dropped out on them.

We are down to maybe 4-6 teams in total who are willing to participate, this is happening all over, even in my guild where we usually have 10 -15 people todays highpoint was only 6(including me)

So again im sorry & I am trying to deal with all of this, the event is not forgotten or lost it is just "postponed" I will update this post with more info.

reposting the edit here

"EDIT: Due to the massive requests & todays patch which screwed a lot of things up, the tournament is currently postponed most likely to next Friday.

We apologize for this & we know a lot of you were looking forward to this but close to half of the teams are asking for this or they will drop out."

I posted that edit 2 days ago, as its looking now ... **** is going downhill real real fast, im getting no response from some teams they have not been on for days, more are asking for postpone because their partners have not resubbed or just dropped out on them.

We are down to maybe 4-6 teams in total who are willing to participate, this is happening all over, even in my guild where we usually have 10 -15 people todays highpoint was only 6(including me)

So again im sorry & I am trying to deal with all of this, the event is not forgotten or lost it is just "postponed" I will update this post with more info.

Understandable. Thanks Kovas.