Hey Imps, reroll Republic...no really

KidMcClaren

Do you like this game, do you want to see it thrive?

How long can SWTOR sustain the overbalance of Imps?

Most rough estimates I'm hearing are anywhere from 4:1 Imps:Reps to 3:2 Imps:Reps.

On my server I ask the Imps in Ilum (where we can actually show our faces for like 3 more days) and it seems to be about 4:1 on mine.

If anyone has any numbers that dispute or confirm this I'd love to see them, ideally from Ilum or Fleet.

And seriously reroll, bring your guild, your family, your friends, your baddies and your pros. Balance the game, cuz we know BW won't.

Edited by Yvin
rude

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went Sentinel for my main. Found it lacking in PvP so I went with my first choice, the Sage.

Found the storyline and animations so utterly bland I actually did the impossible!

I went Sorc, and I'm loving the change of scenery.

Everyone wanted to play the badguy character so they jumped on Empire as soon as game came out.

I play Republic myself and see the imbalance as well but I cant control that factor.

I will say this though. With the sheer amount of Empire characters running around alot of them are nice enough to fly to Ilum and call a truce so we all get our Daily/Weekly PvP quest done.

That being said I would love to see the Empire players swap to Republic to enjoy both sides like I do but they did pay for the game just like I did so lol.

Most rough estimates I'm hearing are anywhere from 4:1 Imps:Reps to 3:2 Imps:Reps.

On my server I ask the Imps in Ilum (where we can actually show our faces for like 3 more days) and it seems to be about 4:1 on mine.

I don't really understand the appeal of being on the overloaded side. Are you scared of a challenge? Are you the big fat kid in school who always pushes the little kids around? Maybe you are a pve hero and want to make sure you have groups? Or maybe you hate short pvp queues and love battling your own faction.

If anyone has any numbers that dispute or confirm this I'd love to see them, ideally from Ilum or Fleet.

And seriously reroll, bring your guild, your family, your friends, your baddies and your pros. Balance the game, cuz we know BW won't.

Because my friends wanted to be Imps.

Because from before the game launched I decided that I wanted to be an Imp.

It isn't having anything to do with 'stacking the sides', all more with my personal choice of what side of the game I want to play on and enjoy, despite being called names by some anonymous person over the Internet with a chip on their shoulder.

Incredible, absolutely incredible.

Why should you be rewarded for playing the overpopulated race?

You missed his point. He doesn't want rewards for playing Empire. He wants an incentive for giving up his characters and starting over again.

i rerolled a jedi sage and a jedi shadow on my server :). i love not having to play alto of huttballs :D

Edited by Yvin
edited quote

Why bother to roll republic? I have several Imperial characters and they can't send mail to my republic characters. That means I have to start from square one and frankly I don't want to.

If I ever did roll republic I would do it on a different server, one with a decent guild I could join that would help me out. That's pretty much the only chance of that happening.