PvP - past rank 60

Nagameng

Forgive me if this has already been brought up, but what is the point of PvP past rank 60 besides your 2 dailies and 2 weeklies?

The only benefit that I currently see is the grind to the Elite Warlord title at rank 100.

Other than that, you do your 3 warzone wins and 5 Ilum objectives per day to open your battlemaster bags... and that's it, right?

I'm not complaining about it, I just want to know if I'm missing something else I should be doing.

I'm having a lot fun leveling an alt in the meantime.

:)

PvP to PvP instead of just for gear

that's just me though

This should actually be applied to anything. Before you do a raid or a pvp match, ask yourself "Would you do it if it gave no reward what so ever?" If the answer is no, then you are doing it for gear, and not becuse you enjoy it. Thats basic "skinner-boxing" and not real enjoyment.

Forgive me if this has already been brought up, but what is the point of PvP past rank 60 besides your 2 dailies and 2 weeklies?

The only benefit that I currently see is the grind to the Elite Warlord title at rank 100.

Other than that, you do your 3 warzone wins and 5 Ilum objectives per day to open your battlemaster bags... and that's it, right?

I'm not complaining about it, I just want to know if I'm missing something else I should be doing.

I'm having a lot fun leveling an alt in the meantime.

:)

I'd tell you to grind them for legacy XP; but legacy XP at 50 from warfronts is bugged and no one seems to care. A level 20 gets more legacy XP from a warfront than a level 50. A level 20 quest gives more. (So do level 50 quests, naturally).

This should actually be applied to anything. Before you do a raid or a pvp match, ask yourself "Would you do it if it gave no reward what so ever?" If the answer is no, then you are doing it for gear, and not becuse you enjoy it. Thats basic "skinner-boxing" and not real enjoyment.

"Hey guys, I barely passed psych 101 and now I think I know everything about human motivation!"

Persistent world 24/7 realm vs realm conflict is missing from the game.Conflict over territory...resources...etc that would give players a focus AND END GAME...is not in the game.I'm playing hoping it will be added ,or I'm gone as soon as some new game offers it.

Persistent world 24/7 realm vs realm conflict is missing from the game.Conflict over territory...resources...etc that would give players a focus AND END GAME...is not in the game.I'm playing hoping it will be added ,or I'm gone as soon as some new game offers it.

Population disparity ensures it will never happen.

Indeed people will switch on the winning side, increasing every imbalance already present.

What you meant to say is 12 year olds will be 12 year olds, but I'd love to be able to move. Insta Q pops is np with me. Make it cost something. Then let them flip as much as they want too.

"Hey guys, I barely passed psych 101 and now I think I know everything about human motivation!"

"Hey guys I didn't get accepted at my local CC so I bash people (who are completely correct by the way) who make intelligent comments on the internet!"

Correct. Nothing to "push" for.

Thus, play an alt, etc.

They eventually will raise PVP gear for level 70s (probably in 3 months).

Then 3 months after that for valor 80s.

Then 3 months after that etc.

Standard MMO progression.

Edited by jbrdude

Further punishing those who haven't been here grinding every minute since day 1 early access?

No thanks.

How is that a punishment? That's the same as saying since you weren't here on day one making you level is imbalance. You act as if these players miraculously gained those levels with no work on their own because they were able to log in.

If it's tiered and there are time gaps to catch up it's fine. But as it stands you will HAVE to lose your way to rank when 50 brackets release, because you're up against teams of people who farmed level 15s for their rank and gear for a solid month ahead of you.

If you haven't been here since early access, you might as well not play at all. You will be at a disadvantage forever

If it's tiered and there are time gaps to catch up it's fine. But as it stands you will HAVE to lose your way to rank when 50 brackets release, because you're up against teams of people who farmed level 15s for their rank and gear for a solid month ahead of you.

If you haven't been here since early access, you might as well not play at all. You will be at a disadvantage forever

Definitely not true, I was here for early access but moved servers due to my friends changing. Restarted and my win/lost ratio is about even. Early release was only 1 weekish. But if we use your logic then this game should never progress to keep it fair for everyone since as the game age the tier of gear will continue to increase the the imbalance gap will be even wider.