16 medals.. Beat that!!

Cassp

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you mate! You just proved to the devs yet again why they need to increase healers medal awards! And even DPS's! Silly that Tanks get the double/tripple amount of medals than me, however good I multitask etc.

Better recognize!

stupid baddie is posting on forums, not even thinking how he's proving bad game mechanics:

1) by having premade vs lowbie pug

2) by playing a tank for EASY medals

while i was specced as a tank i had 10+ medals every match (solo queue) while having a beer and watching tv.

got full champion gear in 10 days. unsubbed.

stupid baddie is posting on forums, not even thinking how he's proving bad game mechanics:

1) by having premade vs lowbie pug

2) by playing a tank for EASY medals

while i was specced as a tank i had 10+ medals every match (solo queue) while having a beer and watching tv.

got full champion gear in 10 days. unsubbed.

Ignorance is bliss

1) thinking i rolled a tank for medals

2) thinking every match isnt filled with lowbie pugs

3) calling me a baddy, obviously has merit.

Why does everyone rage at tanks for being what they rolled? Yeah I understand the medals are a joke, but how is that our fault? I tanked in warzones from 14-48. Then I switched to DPS. The sad part? I can still get all 3 if I try really hard, with my 2 taunts.

So now let's start raging any AC that has taunts as well. Then if they ever add shielding allies for Sage's and Sorc's allowing protection, we'll rage at them too.

54k protection is roughly 4 people's deaths from full health he prevented. And took on the 54k himself. Sure, if he had pocket heals it's easy. But a good tank will keep so many people from dying it's not funny. Start appreciating the good ones people. Especially in pugs.

Ignorance is bliss

1) thinking i rolled a tank for medals

2) thinking every match isnt filled with lowbie pugs

3) calling me a baddy, obviously has merit.

1) never said that

2) never said that

3) if u're not baddie, go post about unfair matchmaking and how u want challenge in pvp. not your stupid facerolling zero skill and effort screens.

Why does everyone rage at tanks for being what they rolled? Yeah I understand the medals are a joke, but how is that our fault? I tanked in warzones from 14-48. Then I switched to DPS. The sad part? I can still get all 3 if I try really hard, with my 2 taunts.

So now let's start raging any AC that has taunts as well. Then if they ever add shielding allies for Sage's and Sorc's allowing protection, we'll rage at them too.

54k protection is roughly 4 people's deaths from full health he prevented. And took on the 54k himself. Sure, if he had pocket heals it's easy. But a good tank will keep so many people from dying it's not funny. Start appreciating the good ones people. Especially in pugs.

I wasn't personally raging at tanks.

Just pointing out this is why I'm rerolling tank. It's easy to get medals and be useful even when you can't get something dead (overwhelmed by a premade/healers/cc ect).

no trolling here. game have just SO MANY technical and mechanics flaws it's not funny. waited 3 years for it. :(

Oct 2008 I joined this forum, I think that was when it opened, I don't think there are many with an earlier start date, other than devs.

I am bitterly disappointed with the PvP, it is just so....broken, such a mess.

I think 6 months if Bioware actually concentrate on it, 12 months if they don't.

That is the minimum it will take to fix it. I don't think they will concentrate on it.

So will check back in a year.

Simple fixes: No medals for stims and tie protection abilities to the tanking tree rather than a stance. An actual tank providing temporary 65% damage protection to an ally is fine, a dps spec doing that while being in heavy armour isn't.

dude half your medals are tank medals that NO ONE but tanks can get them...

you really are proud of pre-made vs lowbies in such a stupid uneven match and getting medals for being a TANK + using healing pot??

ffs how pathetic is your IRL to come here brag about broken game mechanic?