First four Champion bags 2/4..

Celebrus

Just hit 50 on my Sniper and his first four bags yielded a chest piece and a belt. Sweet! Can't complain about that. Regardless of whether or not I'm getting new pieces in each bag, I'm getting the commendations, which will eventually push me towards new gear anyhow.

I look forward to your reaction when the next 15 bags have nothing in them

I highly doubt that is going to happen since they at least have commendations! If that was all I got from the next 15 I suppose I would have to cry a lot and then buy a piece of gear with the commendations from them. Still though, I'd probably keep coming back for more.

I highly doubt that is going to happen since they at least have commendations! If that was all I got from the next 15 I suppose I would have to cry a lot and then buy a piece of gear with the commendations from them. Still though, I'd probably keep coming back for more.

he means youll jsut get commendations which take forever to get anything worth while. And then once you use them to get Centurion.... youll open a bag with an unassembled piece you just bought. Happened to me once and never again.

But ya on average its about a 50% shot at getting a thing of Champion. Though you will get repeats. Rather annoying.

Just hit 50 on my Sniper and his first four bags yielded a chest piece and a belt. Sweet! Can't complain about that. Regardless of whether or not I'm getting new pieces in each bag, I'm getting the commendations, which will eventually push me towards new gear anyhow.

I think the odds go down as you open bags. I got helmet and chest in my first couple then notta

The game has barely been out a month. How fast do you expect to get fully geared out? The faster that happens the faster you will get bored and quit. Have some patience and try to enjoy the journey and not just the destination.

Considering the random nature o f the entire bag thing is fail, there are people out there in full sets while others have opened tons of bags and barely even have anything to show for it. This whole "you get centurion tokens" excuse in attempt to placate is just as ridiculous. Finally starting to get pieces myself but now that I am well into the 40+ range while I've got guildies who nearly have a full set in just a few days is a little past discouraging.

The game has barely been out a month. How fast do you expect to get fully geared out? The faster that happens the faster you will get bored and quit. Have some patience and try to enjoy the journey and not just the destination.

People aren't asking to be geared out in a short time, they are asking for it not to be so random and not duplicate items you already have 5 of.

How is it fair that someone puts in 10 times as much playtime as someone else and has a third of the gear? I'm not asking to be geared quick, I'm asking to not receive an ear piece 5 times without getting another piece of gear in 30+ bags.

Centurion coms are nice sure... but it takes about 13 bags worth to get the main set items and thats if you dont receive duplicates in champ bags. Then come to find out when you buy a centurion chest piece, your next champ bag gives you a.... chest piece! Waste of a few hours of playtime.

Uh, plenty of people already are fully geared.

How? Extreme luck.

How ANYONE thought it was a good idea to make a PVP gearing system completely, 100% reliant on luck and nothing else boggles my mind.

These people call themselves developers and command high salaries and they come up with THIS?

It's like a bad joke.

"Enjoy the journey" is rich in this context, where you can't enjoy the journey because you never have the faintest clue whether your hours spent today are going to get you anywhere at all or not.

Edited by yukirshiro

he means youll jsut get commendations which take forever to get anything worth while. And then once you use them to get Centurion.... youll open a bag with an unassembled piece you just bought. Happened to me once and never again.

But ya on average its about a 50% shot at getting a thing of Champion. Though you will get repeats. Rather annoying.

50% shot eh?

93 bags currently 8 pieces of champion gear; valor rank 58. Can you do the math of 50% there?

It'd be nice if valor level affected the odds of getting a champ piece... Because I'm almost 50 valor with only 2 champ pieces. I see people who only started pvp'ing at 50 with almost full champion gear at valor 20. ***?

it's an obvious and annoying time sink. would make much more sense to just have all the bags have tokens so you could get what you want. an adjustment to the number of tokens would be in order but yeah. i've only got one bag and it was tokens. i can totally see myself going a solid year with no actual gear in the bags.

it's an obvious and annoying time sink. would make much more sense to just have all the bags have tokens so you could get what you want. an adjustment to the number of tokens would be in order but yeah. i've only got one bag and it was tokens. i can totally see myself going a solid year with no actual gear in the bags.

Have you ever, ever....EVER....participated in a PvP gearing system that wasn't an "obvious and annoying time sink"?

Edited by Celebrus

If you really hate pvping to get the loot so much there really isn't a point in pvping at all. It's supposed to be fun... thats what your doing it for, isn't it? You need valor ranks aways, don't think of it as a gear farm think of it as a valor farm!