Speeders in the fleet stations: Remove the ability to use them there.

TheBBP

Disagree. Although you may be in high school without a job, the rest of us have jobs and lives... we do no have time to run around everywhere just because it's feasible for you.

Setting your thinly-veiled attempt at an insult aside...

At least the other folks in this thread who disagree can simply admit that they just don't want to walk. If your time is so crunched that taking 30 seconds to run from one end of the space station to the other hinders the time that you have, then you should probably reconsider using that valuable time on a video game at all.

It may read that there's 280 people on fleet...

Whoa, what server are you on?! I'm lucky to see 50 in the Republican Fleet on mine.

Anyway, true, people need a venue to show off their slowers, mowers, roombas, and cheater speeders.

Maybe there could be a show-and-shine or races instead.

:wea_03: Lightsaber!

Please make it like the majority of other indoor areas and make it so you can't drive the speeders on stations. Not to mention it is tacky, but people park them on mail boxes and vendors.

Please change this mechanic. It is not that far of a run from one end of the station to the other. Speeders are not needed.

I disagree. It's far to big to run everywhere on the fleet.

Setting your thinly-veiled attempt at an insult aside...

At least the other folks in this thread who disagree can simply admit that they just don't want to walk. If your time is so crunched that taking 30 seconds to run from one end of the space station to the other hinders the time that you have, then you should probably reconsider using that valuable time on a video game at all.

Damn... that's one of them there around the world snaps!

NICE!