Forum Changes Coming!

AllisonBerryman

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't a server forum and it does nothing to help build the community on my server. I'd like a server forum for just the members of Helm of Graush, I want the larp threads, I want the smack talk, I want the eRage and ePeen, I want the random derps posting. I want people making a name for themselves in the million ways that are possible.

All of that stuff makes for an epic community that lasts for years. Most of the systems in this game, right down to the poorly implemented server forums seem to go out of their way to stifle the community aspect of the game.

Please adjust course.

He said it good.

Why can't we just get individual server forums?

id like to see this too

i was looking for a guild on Corellians Run and trying to find the correct place to post

and get people to see my posts is too hard to do currently.

Searching for and trying to find the place to post this sort of thing should be a lot easier than the current setup.

I actually asked in the noob area because i didnt know where to go ....

Edited by Alpha-Llama

I would like to see a forum for each server. It is too much of a mess as it is right now and may explain why no one is posting from my server. I like the sense of community you get from being able to talk to the people you play with even when you aren't logged in.

I tried to like the server group forums but they just don't serve the same purpose of a real server forum. I would ask that Bioware please reconsider and add proper server forums. The server forums are always the ones I enjoy most in MMOs. Plus this game could really use a kick in the pants when it comes to community building. Right now there is very little sense of community even though there are so many people playing. It's a shame really because, to me at least, it's the one glaring failure of this otherwise entertaining game.

Please, please reconsider.

Grouping of Servers is just plain silly, why can't each server get their own dedicated forum? I'm on Van Zallow and would like to know the people on my OWN server, not the whole RP-PVP community on servers I don't even play on... Giving us our own dedicated servers will allow us to easily find guilds, get to know the people on our server and see progression easily without having to weed through other stuff that's not going on our own server... Is it an issue with Forum mods? I don't get it. Edited by Tofumaro

YA this current set up is crap. To put it nicely. I mean, i have been trying to look for a new guild here on the forums..but the posts are so far and few between. Why not have individual forums for each server? Will it be more work for you guys? maybe. But i can tell you it will be worth it. If people on a server find it hard to communicate with each other..they wont bother with these forums. Many guilds will fail, event planning will fail..and eventually this whole game could fail. I dont know about most people..but i play MMO because i like to play in a COMMUNITY!. Dont get me wrong, i have enjoyed solo play for awhile...but..at 50..i want to team up, and do thingsZ! It suks to just join random guilds, that you see in chat..because you thought maybe they would fit you..but then realize its a bunch of immature morons. anyhow nuff said. GIVE US INDIVIDUAL SERVER FORUMS! FOr the love of all that is MMO! K?? thanks!

please stop 'monitoring' the server group forums and just implement individual server forums already. I can't be bothered to scroll through other posts of people on servers other than mine. It's annoying and actually encourages me not to post on here.

truth!

The simple reason they want server forums grouped up is because if they were separate, it would just show how few people are actually on each server.

I call it the WAR effect. Nothing is more depressing than logging into your server's forum to see the last post was put up a week or two ago. Not even trolls bothered posting.

The grouping of servers the way it is now is a joke. Please go to http://www.worldofwarcraft.com and find their server forums. Please copy what you see. I know you guys (Bioware) make mistakes and don't know what you are doing but honestly..no one spoke up and mentioned how stupid this layout is?

Thank you.

Tons of people did. I honestly can't be bothered to use those forums as they are. Whoever had that brilliant idea should probably be driving a garbage truck. Would be nice to be able to sign in as our characters, too. If they continue to resist implementing server forums (who knows why =/) it's gonna have a big impact on how long I stay with this World of Warcraft rip off.

Recruiting via the server group forums, in it's current state, is ridiculously hard. When we had the guild hall at least everyone reading the guild hall recruitment section would see my posts. It allowed for people interested in my guild to reroll if they wanted. Now, I only have the ability to post to my server group R-Tha and hope that people from my own server notice the recruitment post. My recruiting numbers have gone down substantially since you made this change. While I really don't like the server group forums, I could deal with wading through other servers posts if I had a way to recruit globally like before. PLEASE give us a way to recruit from the whole SWTOR community and not just my alphabetical server group. Thanks.

I clicked on the thread hoping it was BioWare announcing a change to the current format... only to find it was the old announcement being bumped... sigh. Hope they fix it, because the current implementation is only half the change they should have done... Edited by Xneco