Wrong side art people

KetMalice

This is Imperial-Notice the HUGE Republic symbol on the ground....how do things like this get through Beta?

Belsalvis is Republic controlled Imperial invaded the ground was owned by republic previously they simply did not remove the symbol, so it's fine and makes sense to me since the base was just barely set up

Edited by Kadjet

Belsalvis is Republic controlled Imperial invaded the ground was owned by republic previously they simply did not remove the symbol, so it's fine and makes sense to me since the base was just barely set up

Nice excuse for laziness. I guess they should have just left all the Republic banners up also then huh?

Nice excuse for laziness. I guess they should have just left all the Republic banners up also then huh?

Banners = easier to remove than something plastered on the concrete but by all means find more pointless things to complain about.

I love it - he gives you a legitimate reason that the symbol would be there - and you call it lazy.

You want to talk realism? Would the imperials take the time to repaint the floor of a base in a combat zone after they took it over? No.

Would the replace the banners? Yea - standard practice of war.

I love it - he gives you a legitimate reason that the symbol would be there - and you call it lazy.

You want to talk realism? Would the imperials take the time to repaint the floor of a base in a combat zone after they took it over? No.

Would the replace the banners? Yea - standard practice of war.

Yes, the first thing ANY invading force does is replace anything from the previous occupants.

Because those droids roaming around can't paint anything.

Now you are just being silly - what droids? The ones built and programmed for security? Did they also come equipped with paint canisters, and paint removal materials? Oh and it is very much like the empire to take a military resource and have it paint the floor......

Edited by Anilon

Now you are just being silly - what droids? The ones built and programmed for security? Did they also come equipped with paint canisters, and paint removal materials? Oh and it is very much like the empire to take a military resource and have it paint the floor......

At this point he just doesn't want to admit his complaint is complete fail.

At this point he just doesn't want to admit his complaint is complete fail.

No you guys are just blind Bioware followers. So by the same token since Coruscant was just given back it should have Imperial markings all over it amiright?

If you read any of the Star Wars the Old Republic books that were released when the Empire took Coruscant they destroyed every Republic symbol.

No you guys are just blind Bioware followers. So by the same token since Coruscant was just given back it should have Imperial markings all over it amiright?

If you read any of the Star Wars the Old Republic books that were released when the Empire took Coruscant they destroyed every Republic symbol.

Coruscant never had imp markings just banners plus 1 trillion people on Coruscant and 10 years > 100 imps and 2 months (or however long they have been there)

Yes, the first thing ANY invading force does is replace anything from the previous occupants.

EXACTLY! forget fortifying your postition, establishing communications, stock taking weapons / ammo / troops, assessing casualties, setting up a med center. those things are done AFTER the floor is re-painted. obviously.

EXACTLY! forget fortifying your postition, establishing communications, stock taking weapons / ammo / troops, assessing casualties, setting up a med center. those things are done AFTER the floor is re-painted. obviously.

Yes clearly.

Look on the bright side. If it turns out to be a oversight/bug/mistake and they fix it, you'll be able to complain that they wasted time on fixing something that had no relevance to gameplay while more important bugs existed within the game.