Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Seriously? Zombies?

Meyple

Would you rather the Sith invade Carebear Cloud and have the Jedi's come to rescue their idols?

They are bad for everything, we kill them, take their purplez. You act like I cared about killing Voodoo Trolls, no, but they had purples.

Would you rather the Sith invade Carebear Cloud and have the Jedi's come to rescue their idols?

They are bad for everything, we kill them, take their purplez. You act like I cared about killing Voodoo Trolls, no, but they had purples.

And thats the problem I've been thinking about.

Its star wars, its supposed to be empire vs republic. But they are both player factions, its very difficult to progress a storey without one side claiming bias (its wow all over again), so you end up with some new, neutral enemy to fight that no one really gives a crap about.

At least other MMOs have big bads to fight, but I'm not sure where SWTOR can go to be honest. Is it destined for a series of operations and flashpoints where you fight a series of "new" threats that affect both republic and empire, and that you dont really care about? Or do the empire suddenly seize worlds, or invent a superweapon (lol another....) which the republic have to raid to destroy? Do you have faction specific raids to further the storey?

I'm, just not sure where they go from here in terms of endgame and further storey progression.

Edited by Cameirus

1.) It's not about zombies. Rakghouls are not zombies.

2.) They just implemented a trailer for new content less than one month after release, and you're crying about it? Seriously?

3.) January 21st can't come fast enough ...