The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Who would YOU like to see as added companions? [Potential Spoilers]

SithtobeJedi

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not quite true.

On Hoth, the Jedi Knight picks up Lord Scourge. Yes, the same Lord Scourge who killed The Exile.

Oh yes, that guy. *rips up Revan novel and throws it in the recycle bin*

I meant more for the Imperial side (should have clarified that I guess). Especially for people who make Sith Purebloods and want to romance other Sith Purebloods to keep their bloodline pure, or whatever.

Alright stayed up the last day or so making the list up to date and even adding bars :) If I've missed anything please let me know. I hope you enjoy the new format.

Keep updating with any of your suggestions. I will probably sift back through here after I wake up since some of you made specific types of "requests" and "suggestions" so I may add a

"REQUESTS / SUGGESTIONS" Part to the front page as well so I can add your suggestions along with whom requested them :) Thank you all for keeping this thread going while I was repairing my computer, it means a lot :)

Aloysius Kallig for inquisitors, just thought it would be cool to have your ancestor fighting with you, plus his knowledge of your bloodline would be cool, learning more of Tulak Hord, Lord Kallig's life, etc. The whole race thing could be avoided with a good old fashion possession (the Inquisitor is quite familiar with ghosts and *cough* others who want to possess his body, so why not get Kallig his own)

Also not technically new companion related, but i would like the ability to equip Khem/Zash with a lightsaber, especially if you chose Zash over Khem for who keeps the Dashade body

if someone already said this sorry, didn't read through all pages :o

Edited by Froogleseven

how about having open companions where there not assigned to a class how abot vette for a jedi? or t 7 for a smuggler? maybe having open companions will be better than new companions.

• 3 weeks later...
Pulling up an old thread because I ran through the Republic Bonus Series last night and the SIS guy you talk to on the holo - Trace - is kinda interesting. There was just something about him. Noticed it when I ran it on my trooper and again on my jk. I kept expecting Flirt options to pop up, the tone was right...I could easily see him as a LI.

If they added either Aristocra Saganu or Sanju Pyne to the list of companions, my agent would be cheating left right and sideways on Vector. Especially with Sanju Pyne. Hell, *I* wanted to boink Sanju and he's just pixels.

No one for the SW.

No one for the JK.

Trooper. Jonas Balker hands down. He's hot and she'd hit that and ask for her marriage to be open or go for being a swinger.

SI

He died, but that dude, my SI slept with on Alderaan. Damn he was fine for a body 3 Sith.

No one for the JC.

Bountyhunter.

The hot head I married to get the Baronness title. (Just liked his reaction to some BH booty)

No one for the Smuggler.

Universal Companion:

Male or Female Chiss.

A Voss.

And just to add my votes to these:

JK -----------------------

Lord Praven (I'd probably roll a second jk if he was a LI, just sayin. That scarred lip? That devotion to honor? Yes please!)

Agent Galen (His story was just beginning really. I mean there was so much potential for character arcs and growth and all kinds of yummy goodness.)

Watcher One (Interesting guy! I think having someone like that would be an awesome addition.)

Trooper ----------------

Jaxo (Even though she irritated me, she really should be an option.)

Jonas Balker (Now, you all know my love of Aric, but I might maybe roll another trooper to go after this guy if he was available. Maybe.)

Fuse (Great character! Would love to have him along!)

SI-------------------------

Harkun (Cause having him under your thumb for a change would be glorious.)

Bounty Hunter--------

Crysta (Would make an awesome addition to the crew! Seriously. This should happen.)

Lady of Pain (I could see this working, but creepiness....)

Random---------------

Guard Kullin (from Dromund Kaas) (Have to agree, that tiny little tidbit was enough to perk my interest.)

Captain Biron (from Hoth) (Would love to have this guy around!)

Lt. Rutau (from Balmorra) (Guy was a fricking hero with tons of heart. Loved him.)

A lot of these fall under the "they might be dead" category. I would love to have some of these people who we could have saved be available as companions. For one it would give some more weight to the choices you make with some lasting repurcussions, and two a lot of them are really great characters!

Definitely Thana Vesh for SI/SW.

For republic classes, there's this imperial officer on Hoth...

that you team up with to stop the pirates, and in the end you can suggest that he defects to the republic... even though he refuses.

that could be an interesting companion.

Praven for JK, would make an interesting contrast to Scourge.

If you take Scourge with you on Corellia to rescue Praven, it's clear the two know each other quite well.

For BH, Murghir, the Cathar girl from Balmorra.

And a new hot body for Zash :p

Edited by Naphariel

Almost finished with my Consular now, and thought I'd add my vote for Gaden-Ko!

He easily gets as much development and quest-time as a future Companion would -- and more than some do, I daresay. *coughIressocough* He even gets to come out and join you on a story quest for awhile (sadly as a "pet", not as a "guest"). I really enjoyed the dynamic between him and my JC, and good gosh, he even gets to come join you in your travels when you leave Voss.

Bioware is such a tease. xD I'm secretly hoping that he will become an actual Companion later when new story content/levels are introduced.

still want saganu for my agent, even if she has to break the sad news to him that she moved on ages ago

or to make things akward on her ship, phi-ton

it's not cheating if it's with your husband,.....? :confused:

Edited by Crezelle

I would love to have Rakata companion. They are just awesome. :rak_smile:

Generally Infinite Empire is one of my favourite element that was introduced by the KOTOR series.

Edited by Path-x

Sargent Jaxo by far for trooper

bengal moore for Jk i liked his holo calls he sends u it would be nice to help him our along the path back to light

consular the miliran padawan that treats yuon on courcant i liked him

inquisitator not sure yet

agent a chiss from the defese force (id like anouther one to keep me company)

Smugglar that jedi u meet on tatooine allways fun to mock the fact that her religon is no match for my blaster :D

BH no idea

Bounty Hunter:

Crysta, Thana Vesh, that hacker girl in Okara droid factory, Admiral Frabaal's estranged daughter, Lady of Pain, Darth Lachris, Juda as dancer, some of Skadge's goon bros

Jedi Knight:

Lord Praven, Kiwiks, A female sith pureblood assassin

Jedi Consular:

Saresh, Fain's daughter, Holiday, the prissy twilek ambassador, Lord Vivicar, Galen Besk, Yoda species Jedi, a Rakata, intelligence droid

Trooper:

Wraith, Skadge-like convict, female sith, master of teras kasi

Smuggler:

Adronikos revel clone, the female sith from tatooine, Black Sun member, smuggler woman on taris and quash,

Corso's estranged drug dealer cousin

Sith Warrior:

Very own Dashade, A Dark Side monster, Sel major avatar, World Razer Avatar, a gormak, an esh-ka

Sith Inquisitor:

Darth Zash back in her own body

, the cultist girl from nar shaddaa, dominated ashara zhavros, noble woman

Imperial Agent:

Master of Teras kasi, SIS, Jedi, soldier, Chemish Or

HK-51. Can't wait for that.

In general terms I would like force using companions for all the non force using classes, Havoc squad should have a Jedi and I would love for the IA to have a pet Sith.

But the ultimate companion should be a universal companion: Revan.

He could fill the Obi Wan/ Qui Gon role

JONAS BALKER JONAS BALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!uh... JAXO TOO JAXO TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also i HATE tanno vik i want to replace him with FUSE at least FUSE is actully sorry and saw the error of his ways vik is just plain bad and hard to impress if you're a high light level FUSE aside from defecting is my kind of guy Edited by wyosammy

Hmm for smuggler I'd like Nariel Pridence, the jedi you meet on Tatooine, my guy would have soo much fun flirting with her just to see her "does not compute" look lol and my gal would tease about a gun being better than the force :D.

For my knight I'd love to get Lord Praven, then I'd have TWO hot Purebloods to look at. I would also want a repacement for Doc because when I get the chance out the airlock he goes -.-.