Stephen Reid/@Rockjaw: Your EGA tears are not real issues

Mazinger-Zetto

Honestly, sometimes the gaming community is like a bunch of kids in kindergarten. You have to talk to them in a specific way and balance their emotions lest they start crying and screaming. Who needs their diaper changed?

Ah well...

Don't man,... just don't. My daughter is in kindergarten, and she is so much more mature than the whiners here.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Face it, you are all getting over excited about paying a monthly fee to play a watered down version of Dragon Age. :p

I wouldnt quite call it that.

I couldnt stand dragon age, it was probably the biggest strike I had against looking at this game at first.

I can at least wonder farther than 5 feet off the clearly marked path. ...

Also...if they offer an expansion pack on Dec 21, I agree with ya.

https://twitter.com/#!/Rockjaw/status/146967418332397568

Okay, whether you believe he's in the right or not, this is poor community relations. As someone who has worked support, this would have gotten me fired.

Even if you ignore a customer's issues, you never verbally marginalize it. Never.

I disagree. Contrary to the idea the "customer is always right," the customer is often wrong. When a customer is wrong, will not admit it, and interferes with your ability to solve the problems of other customers no matter how politely you have told them they are wrong and there is nothing that can be done about it, there comes a point at which you must tell them to shove it. It is better to lose that customer than two with a genuine problems.

Okay, whether you believe he's in the right or not, this is poor community relations. As someone who has worked support, this would have gotten me fired.

Even if you ignore a customer's issues, you never verbally marginalize it. Never.

No he is right and people need to stop with all the stupid threads and bog down Customer Support while they deal with legit concerns.

It would be incredibly hard, though, to see a bunch of whiny, obsessive nerds downtalking and tarring what you had FINALLY begun to release after years of work and millions of dollars, to NOT say something even slightly controversial in the face of it all.

Oh also, he apparently cannot say anything without people jumping on him and saying how wrong he is.

yea that behaivor gets people fired first offense because lawsuits can be opened. he should take anxiety meds and calm down

no....no he is really speaking the truth. if alot of ppl would just read and then ...her is the kicker actually try to comprehend what they just read then id be willing to say 90% of this useless whining would not even be around these forums.

If I agree with tthis post, will I get a warning???

But you speak the truth.

Or maybe he is getting upset from all the nerds asking him on his twiter account about why im not in... dude that's his personal account, that's like someone calling u at home for a problem, go get a job or something.

Most Kindergarteners are more mature them some people I've seen on these forum. I think if you whine and complain about early access you should get sent to the back of the line. THAT would quiet people down. :rolleyes:

totally agree!!

Or maybe he is getting upset from all the nerds asking him on his twiter account about why im not in... dude that's his personal account, that's like someone calling u at home for a problem, go get a job or something.

I actually am glad he said something back.

These devs take way too much junk from the QQ e-peens around this place. They work hard to create an enjoyable game and get blasted for anything they end up doing right.

Kudos Steve.

Agreed. I wish he'd used stronger language, actually.

I can appreciate the guy's honesty. If you guys ever look through his feed and see the rather harsh verbal abuse this guy gets... this tweet was waaay calmer than is deserved.

Any WoW players remember Tigole? This community can stand for someone like that. ;)

Edited by Nozze

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.