respec costs are too damn high!

Beergogglez

I got hit with a skill mentor bug that's been going on for awhile. The cost didn't reset so i have to fork out another 99800 credits for a respec each time. I picked a class that can do both dps and heal and i feel like i'm being punished. I don't even know how i hit 99800 i respecced only like 5-6 times in a week? oh wait it bugged so that's for another week and i get to gamble the next week too. I enjoy end game so i heal and dps in raids. I love pvp too so i have to spec for it too.

solution- lower it by alot. Why punish us like this? Plus you have this bug that's been going on for awhile.

I feel this question coming "get more money" I do my dailes everyday. There are 12? i think 2 are bugged. If a spec cost is 99800 each time that's pretty absurd. I raid and sometimes we wipe on a buggy hardmode soa and have to pay a hefty yet FAIR repair cost. The repair cost is pretty good and you try not to die. i like. Crew skills are kinda pointless when you can cycle through the skills and pick up the best **** and drop it lol.

Or stop respeccing so much?

How about you just let him play the way he wants? Is that too much to ask?

He is paying for a service from a large corporation that is supposed to cater towards it's customers like any business.

Maybe Apple should tell it's customers you can only switch songs on your ipod once a week and it costs 10$ each time.

He enjoy's playing different spec's, so let him enjoy the game or risk losing another sub.

Learn to play your toon and you wont need to respec so much.

THIS

And effort a little forethought before you roll pull the trigger on a respec.

Once or twice I can see ... but if your respec cost is THAT high you have serious problems that are not the fault of the game mechanics.

If you are or had a bug then file a ticket.

If you are respec'ing so often you can't afford to pay for your bad choices then learn some self control.

Learn to play your toon and you wont need to respec so much.

This actually made me lol. Guessing you rolled a pure dps and can't grasp the concept that some ACs can perform two roles. I can learn to play all i want, but that wont make it possible to heal in a dps spec(in any serious way).

No the answer to your post is simply this play one character. You pay that much because you choose to

You were given a choice what to play you made the choice and you spec'ed to that choice

I have no respec'ed once since the start and I have 2 50s and I do all the 50 "raiding"

But what if you need another healer?

But what if you need another tank?

Well everyone makes choices in life if you guild cannot support the bare minimal requirements needed to run 16 people then find a new guild

You like your guild then take 2 1/2 weeks and level another type

This game isnt rift get over it

Maybe Apple should tell it's customers you can only switch songs on your ipod once a week and it costs 10$ each time.

He enjoy's playing different spec's, so let him enjoy the game or risk losing another sub.

you would have a point IF the product would have that aspect as offerd, but it does not.

respec is there and to be used as is.

you read like 'hey i paid for that car, so i want it with 5 wheels damn it!' ofc the car works fine with 4 and is deliverd with just as much.

Edited by fainthftk

He is paying for a service from a large corporation that is supposed to cater towards it's customers like any business.

Worst. Comparison. Ever.

Seriously?

It's not how the game is designed currently and he should just be able to play the way he wants.

It's not a Dual Spec world... Yet... The QQ has that coming later.

Right now you have to have more than one toon, a network of folks to help fill in the roles, look a little harder for PUG's, or deal with the re-spec costs if you want to run heroics in trinity format.

This IS the design of the game.

If he wants to play this way so bad, let him pay, high re-spec costs are part of the deal.

I would love it if I could deck out my Consular in heavy armor but guess what... It's not how the game works. That's not a bug or a flaw it's simply a rule of the game.

The Devs have already suggested that Dual-spec is in the works. Have patience and play the game as it's laid out until then.

Man guys stop skimming the post. I acknowledged a bug that doesn't reset the cost. I mention that i have a heal tree a dps tree and a situational boss fight dps tree. You respec to adapt to raid fights and pvp. This is an mmo where you have to respec. you can't do everything in one spec. Really? it's an mmo not real life. there are hybrid classes not pure dps classes. I picked a hybrid class expecting to heal and dps at end game. why punish that ?