Ban people now!

tormentuk

Really sick of joining a huttball match to find i am on the team of a premade who wants to farm valor. Dispite half the team wanting! they will Score 5 times then hold the ball against our will! WE WANT TO FINISH THE MATCH OUT TEAM WONT! this is major abuse, action needs to be taken!

Hmm, I hate it when the opposing team in Basketball holds the ball the last several seconds of a game, just to kill the clock and not offer any possibility for the other team to counter.

Please ban basketball players that do this!!!!

Seriously? There's a whine for every single thing.

Ah well... not surprised.

Really sick of joining a huttball match to find i am on the team of a premade who wants to farm valor. Dispite half the team wanting! they will Score 5 times then hold the ball against our will! WE WANT TO FINISH THE MATCH OUT TEAM WONT! this is major abuse, action needs to be taken!

Why is this abuse?

Tell them they're stupid because they can get more valor/commendations by time spent if they end it as fast as possible and que for another one. They can't ban people for being dumb now can they?

That's assuming they are on a high pop server that has a fast queue.

I loled pretty hard at this one. (one of those valor farmers right here)..

SO not abuse.. If he took into considerationm the time of the match factors into eveything he might think different...

What the complaint should be......................

HOWCOME I GET NIXED VALOR FOR 6 CAPPING. or more plainly WHY AM I GETTING PENALIZED FOR STOMPING THEM?

Tell them they're stupid because they can get more valor/commendations by time spent if they end it as fast as possible and que for another one. They can't ban people for being dumb now can they?

It is actually fastest to farm right up to the point where everyone in your premade as their maximum amount of easily attainable medals. So, once I get my 75k damage and 75k healing (and all of the stuff in between) it is then fastest to score and requeue.

It is not time efficienty, unfortunately, to score 6 times as fast as possible and requeue. You need to rerun your numbers.

P.S. I think Bioware needs to fix this situation.

It is actually fastest to farm right up to the point where everyone in your premade as their maximum amount of easily attainable medals. So, once I get my 75k damage and 75k healing (and all of the stuff in between) it is then fastest to score and requeue.

It is not time efficienty, unfortunately, to score 6 times as fast as possible and requeue. You need to rerun your numbers.

P.S. I think Bioware needs to fix this situation.

Why? And how? It should not be more time efficient to score 6 and requeue. Because then teams would have 0 problem letting the other team roll them. Right now you have more incentive to actually try even if the other team is winning.

Why? And how? It should not be more time efficient to score 6 and requeue. Because then teams would have 0 problem letting the other team roll them. Right now you have more incentive to actually try even if the other team is winning.

I apologize, to clarify: Bioware needs to make it more time efficient for the winning team to score 6 and requeue. It should not be more efficient, in any way, to roll over and let the other team score 6 fast caps.

Hope that clears up what I was trying to communicate.

Just so we are clear you are complaining that a premade carried you through a winning match, but it lasted longer than you wanted?

LOL! You are funny sir.

There is a game timer. They cannot hold the ball indefinitely. Stop whining.

Show me where this is a violate of the TOS, If you dont like how the match is stacked look on your minimap click the faction logo and exit the match (Theres no debuff for doing so). Nothing is forceing you to stay in the match and being Farmed.

Its vary apprent when you enter a one sided match, so easier to just exit sooner than later.

Lol rage much?

Hmm, I hate it when the opposing team in Basketball holds the ball the last several seconds of a game, just to kill the clock and not offer any possibility for the other team to counter.

Dam you Lebron James!

if a team is winning 100-0 they aren't holding the ball to run out the clock...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.