Your companion is back...STOP EVERYTHING!

Geeluc

You know those small things that happens over and over again? That eventually becomes a huge issue becaus it never gets sorted?

Well this is only one of em.

That window pops up regardless of what your doing, it throws you out of preference menu and even out of create a ticket window. Funny thing is that if I want to close a create a ticket window without even adding anything the game asks me if I really want to close it. But the companion window bypass that protection and closes everything down.

It should come back and land in the "Pending" queue.

I agree with your statement completely. BW wants us to send out our companions, so they should not come back and interrupt while we are in combat or making a purchase on the GT.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with the OP here. I've made the mistake of sending my crew out for some missions while waiting for a party to meet up for heroics and having that mission popup get in the way during. Not great planning on my part, sure, but it would be a huge help to simply have a mission review after re-entering the crew skill menu instead of at the moment of return.

Can we please, not have a pop up window when a companion returns, which closes all the windows you have on screen, while browsing the AH, or shopping with a vendor, or reading through your skill sheet!!!!

If a companion returns from a mission, just let us know, like when you're in a conversation and THEN, pop up when your finished!!!!

It's more than a little annoying!

^ Please.

It annoys you at the GTN.... -_-
It does.

[quite]How about it annoying the healer during a raid?:cool:

Eh, if you're raiding, maybe you need to just not send your crew on missions... I mean, that workaround sucks but at least it's there.

That's not so workable when you're crafting and sending folks out for the mats while checking on the gtn for other materials.

I didn't read through all 10 pages but I'd be shocked to see how anyone is going to defend this one.

Signed x1000000, the pending box would be a great solution.

I thought the thread had been buried. I originally posted it in the Customer Service area, since it's a Customer Support issue, but they moved it here.

Glad I'm not alone with it.

It is particularly annoying when it decides to hang my entire game for 30s or so. Luckily that has only ever happened when I am duoing with the person sat across from me - so he just gets told to wait. Actually crafting something it goes straight into your inventory - why can't they do the same with the stuff that has been gathered on a mission unless you have a full inventory when it could pop straight to pending.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.