Top Ranked Merc - Documentary

MrTerrito

i dont get it, they are much lower level than you AND fighting NPC's when you jump them. you then proceeed to constantly try and do a power shot when under melee attack and run away shooting behind you a lot (which should never be allowed in the game, autoface is wrong). Elite? naaah. Edited by Lawsie

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as you started spamming Tracer missle on a level 39 you lost every ounce of respect anyone would ever garner for you.

Pyros I respect because it takes a fair bit of skill to play one well, Tracer spamming baby mode Mercs get zero.

Put your money where your mouth is and show us how "top ranked" you are by playing a spec that doesn't feature the "special mode missles"

Edit: He didn't spam it on his first kill, he spammed it on his second kill, the level 39, just when I thought for a moment "Oh interesting a Merc that doesn't .....oh wait I was wrong again"

Edited by Zarthorn

As soon as you started spamming Tracer missle on a level 39 you lost every ounce of respect anyone would ever garner for you.

Pyros I respect because it takes a fair bit of skill to play one well, Tracer spamming baby mode Mercs get zero.

Put your money where your mouth is and show us how "top ranked" you are by playing a spec that doesn't feature the "special mode missles"

Edit: He didn't spam it on his first kill, he spammed it on his second kill, the level 39, just when I thought for a moment "Oh interesting a Merc that doesn't .....oh wait I was wrong again"

Considering this never happened in any of the videos goes to show who the real Troll is here. Congratulations for proving my point.

As for the Brotherhood member who commented on this thread, do yourself a favor and don't leave the Republic Fleet.

Edited by MrTerrito

Considering this never happened in any of the videos goes to show who the real Troll is here. Congratulations for proving my point.

As for the Brotherhood member who commented on this thread, do yourself and favor and don't leave the Republic Fleet.

Your very first linked video shows you spamming down a level 39 sage with power shot (my bad but still spamming one ability does not equal skill and shows how badly balanced your class is).

I'll re-link it for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e8Kt3fTND0

Again, Tracer missle, Power shot, whatever killing people by smashing one button constantly does not equate to skill, even more so if they are lower level than you.

Kill

#1 level 39

#2 level 39

does not count as 1v2 as players were fought 1v1 just right after eachother

#3 level 45

#4 level 44

#5 level 42

#6 level 43

#7 level 44

#8 level 45

I'll give you a 1v2 on this fight although the 45 didn't show up until the 44 was at half hp

Stopped watching at "Chapter 2 Cowards" when the vid starts up again and your trying to gank a 43

Your video is not good it is literally you just going around ganking lowbies. You are not good you are not hardcore in fact the only coward I saw in the video up until I turned it off was you op.

TLDR: OP sucks its just him ganking lowbies

Some of you may recognize me from my previous high end PvP videos, this time I wanted to make a world pvp video that addressed some legitimate criticisms of my work.

- "You zerg your opponents"

I think some viewers don't properly quantify the amount of green and red they see in the videos, they may see I have one or two allies, but I'm facing at least two or three other players.

In this video there are no allies, 1vs1 battles or me being outnumbered.

- "You go after RP Guilds"

The correct response to this is that I go after any guilds. Just because a guild is into role playing doesn't mean taking them on by yourself in a battle is easy, I'd ask you to try if you think differently.

This video shows a diverse opposition of players.

- "You run away when you are going to die"

I think this statement is fairly accurate, I have no problem saying I survived the battle when I got ganked while you can say you stayed and died. There is no running or taking warzone queues in this one. The only

running away is my opponents trying to escape.

I'm sure the forum trolls on here will find another excuse for why the video should be taken for anything else less then skilled gameplay but I feel confident that I have taken some of their fuel away. I hope I

don't sound arrogant, sometimes I don't portray myself the way I want through words. I made the video more entertaining but it is meant to be educational as well for aspiring Gladiator caliber PvPers.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e8Kt3fTND0

You have a tiny saber and no life. Proceed with seppuku as it is your only option at bettering yourself. Oh and 1* for your pathetic attempt to get some validation to raise your non-existent self esteem.:)

You have a tiny saber and no life. Proceed with seppuku as it is your only option at bettering yourself. Oh and 1* for your pathetic attempt to get some validation to raise your non-existent self esteem.:)

If you watched the video you would realize I'm not a lightsaber wielding class, so a congratulations on that. Secondly, why are you smiling at the end of your misstatement?

Some of you may recognize me from my previous high end PvP videos, this time I wanted to make a world pvp video that addressed some legitimate criticisms of my work.

- "You zerg your opponents"

I think some viewers don't properly quantify the amount of green and red they see in the videos, they may see I have one or two allies, but I'm facing at least two or three other players.

In this video there are no allies, 1vs1 battles or me being outnumbered.

- "You go after RP Guilds"

The correct response to this is that I go after any guilds. Just because a guild is into role playing doesn't mean taking them on by yourself in a battle is easy, I'd ask you to try if you think differently.

This video shows a diverse opposition of players.

- "You run away when you are going to die"

I think this statement is fairly accurate, I have no problem saying I survived the battle when I got ganked while you can say you stayed and died. There is no running or taking warzone queues in this one. The only

running away is my opponents trying to escape.

I'm sure the forum trolls on here will find another excuse for why the video should be taken for anything else less then skilled gameplay but I feel confident that I have taken some of their fuel away. I hope I

don't sound arrogant, sometimes I don't portray myself the way I want through words. I made the video more entertaining but it is meant to be educational as well for aspiring Gladiator caliber PvPers.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e8Kt3fTND0

1 word.

Gay :rolleyes:

If you watched the video you would realize I'm not a lightsaber wielding class, so a congratulations on that. Secondly, why are you smiling at the end of your misstatement?

Great video. Man I never really realized how many trolls there were in SWTOR until I started following your videos. Disgusting.

Don't let the haters get you down man, you truly are elite.

Time to leave the basement, as my saber reference flew so far over your head...it is Biblical.

I understand if you don't like the music but don't falsely criticise it just based off that or watching a few seconds then turning it off. I came here for respect and got the complete opposite.

Want respect? Roll a Marauder and fight level 50s

otherwise stop posting. Using a spam button class against lower level players is like kicking puppies

You might think you are cool for it, but popular opinion will be heavily against you!

Why is it every time I turn around more bandwagon jumpers are repeating the same thing that the other two or three trolls in this thread repeat. The comments in the video vastly differentiate from the posts here as SWTOR's PvP forums have become overrun with negative players who never hit Glad in WoW.