December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I remember Dynabosses! AO was so much fun.

For all the time I spent sitting on my *** waiting on things in that game, pre-Shadowlands AO still holds some of my fondest MMO memories.

Tarasque battles against the Clan, lag and all, were always worth getting up at weird times of the day.

Or camping those pink panties! :D

This is just about right on with my estimate based on today's entries. BioWare REALLY ramped up today's entries due to how much pressure they were under from the community (anyone who thinks it was the original plan is an idiot)

Call me an idiot then. I believe that was the plan because they have the pre-order numbers. BioWare aren't complete idiots...they created a whole, you know, GAME. Realistically, they've handled this very well and have given no indication of crumbling to the nerdraging masses.

For all the time I spent sitting on my *** waiting on things in that game, pre-Shadowlands AO still holds some of my fondest MMO memories.

Tarasque battles against the Clan, lag and all, were always worth getting up at weird times of the day.

Or camping those pink panties! :D

I hear you. I ran around like a madman on my Advy soloing everything. Shadowlands was good, Lost Eden killed it.

I got access to my code last night after convincing my GF (who had pre ordered it as an xmas pressie to me) to give it to me. so im in the later stages i assume. ah well, final assessments are due tommorow so i'll have time to play providing i get in around then :)

Call me an idiot then. I believe that was the plan because they have the pre-order numbers. BioWare aren't complete idiots...they created a whole, you know, GAME. Realistically, they've handled this very well and have given no indication of crumbling to the nerdraging masses.

Creating a game != Having a sound marketing and release strategy.

I registered on the 4th and I think the Hubby the 5th. The girls were the 8th I think. Anyways we are hoping for Saturday, as hubby is off and my oldest daughter is off to her Dad's for christmas on the 21st. :(

At the same time I am kind of not hoping for Saturday unless Hubby gets the Christmas decorations out Tomorrow or Friday while he is off. :) Once we are in there will be no getting any of them off for anything else. :)

I registered on the 4th and I think the Hubby the 5th. The girls were the 8th I think. Anyways we are hoping for Saturday, as hubby is off and my oldest daughter is off to her Dad's for christmas on the 21st. :(

At the same time I am kind of not hoping for Saturday unless Hubby gets the Christmas decorations out Tomorrow or Friday while he is off. :) Once we are in there will be no getting any of them off for anything else. :)

Why would you hope for a later date (Saturday) than what is expected by 90% of the community...

Keep in mind there is a spike for Dec pre orders because people that order from Best Buy got invalid codes. Numerous people that pre ordered from Best Buy between Sept and late Nov just got their valid codes from Best Buy in Dec.

So even though they pre ordered in Sept the code wasn't used until Dec so they are given a Dec pre order date in terms of their spot in line for the ega.

I'm loving the amount of smiley faces on the very very late pre orderers thread!! You lot are more my kind of people!! Infact I'm one of you! dint pre order till 4 or 5th myself. I think we should all roll on the same server.. That server would surely have the best swagger out of all of the rest!! :cool:

I'm loving the amount of smiley faces on the very very late pre orderers thread!! You lot are more my kind of people!! Infact I'm one of you! dint pre order till 4 or 5th myself. I think we should all roll on the same server.. That server would surely have the best swagger out of all of the rest!! :cool:

I agree. With the exception of the person who wants to report Bioware to the FTC (lol), everyone here is pretty laid back and patient.

Silly me '

Ordered on dec 3 and had the feeling i bought it somewhere in november

I guess reciepts do fill a purpose

Weekend access would be nice but playing Anarchy Online back in the days really taught me that patience is a virtue

*leans back and waits for the next 18h spawnmob to pop

Sounds like a swede to me, if not, nice name. And waiting for mobs to spawn is always fun, one can waste so many hours on that. :)

The husband preordered forever ago and got into Beta.

I....ordered mine on December 3rd.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to play, but beta changed my mind. I am excited to start and not butt hurt that some are gaming while I am not. I will get the email when I get it.

hehe u rock mate :)

i reedemed 5 december.. im proud of it (lol) and trust me .. tommorow we gonna play :)

(i hate crowded servers) i wont mind getting in friday night.

all this talk bout early game access is soo fun...

I hear you. I ran around like a madman on my Advy soloing everything. Shadowlands was good, Lost Eden killed it.

Ooooh, I miss AO. That game was awesome in it's heyday. I remember taking a break from it and coming back, I happened to have a scope in my inventory that they removed from the loot tables, but not from the player's inventories. Getting max cash for one item was sweet.