December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do like this thread. Its like stepping out of the christmas rush on the high street and finding a little snoozey smoke filled coffee shop! We should start a guild! We need a name!?! The December Procrastinators!!

We get **** done... eventually....

Agree, kinda chillout place compared to the raving and whinning of the main pre-order thread. If some of you guys create a december procarastination guild in a European pve server please invite! :-)

I hope we get in tomorrow, It would be ideal for everyone, including bioware. Everyone would get a 5 day headstart, and it's not too far fetched. The amount of pre-orders spiked at the beginning and naturally have dropped off, so that's why yesterday was such a small space of dates(more pre-orders in a shorter time) so depending on how many pre-orders were from oct/early November to December we should all get in.

I think that was their intention the whole time.

Mine had nothing to do with procrastination. I posted about it in another thread. Been playing MMOs for well over 10 years, I don't pre-order them, they usually have terrible launches with bugs, server issues, horrible lag etc. It's frankly not smart to pre-order an MMO before you can play it at the very least. Well after playing the beta, I was convinced I wanted to play it, so I went ahead and pre-ordered, ready to play the early access. Then I found out about this ******** EGA waves thing they're doing. Could have been the best launch of an MMO ever, but with this EGA system it's a disaster before it even started.

Agree, kinda chillout place compared to the raving and whinning of the main pre-order thread. If some of you guys create a december procarastination guild in a European pve server please invite! :-)

This is where this guild idea falls flat.. Knowone here has the motivation to organise it!!

Although I don't begrudge people who want to play catch up, it's not for me. I want to savor it all and if it takes me until April to get to level 50, so be it. I don't want to miss anything. Too often I see max level people running around soon after launch bored and bewildered wondering what to do next. Too many people think it is a contest

I'm with ya on that. I really see no point in hurrying up to get to the end of something that cost so much money. I loved this game in the beta and felt rushed cause i wanted to try so much before the weekend was up. I am looking forward to being able to putter about and take everything in and enjoy the game. The lvl fifty stuff will still be there wheni take my time and make it there. Us december folks really should make a guild we all are on the same page for the most part;)

Mine had nothing to do with procrastination. I posted about it in another thread. Been playing MMOs for well over 10 years, I don't pre-order them, they usually have terrible launches with bugs, server issues, horrible lag etc. It's frankly not smart to pre-order an MMO before you can play it at the very least. Well after playing the beta, I was convinced I wanted to play it, so I went ahead and pre-ordered, ready to play the early access. Then I found out about this ******** EGA waves thing they're doing. Could have been the best launch of an MMO ever, but with this EGA system it's a disaster before it even started.

Go make your own thread to cry in or post in the other 500 out there. :rolleyes: This thread is doing well except for you whiners coming in and ruining the chill out atmosphere.

04-12-2011

Didn't know the game was good till beta weekend, live in Australia and they purposely blocked the purchase of the game down here.

After 5 minutes of the beta I went and found a way to pre-order because I knew I wanted this game.

It is now 7am here in Aussie and I wasn't invited in today's waves. Only a real bummer because I am stuck home sick today and most likely tomorrow with nothing really to do. (and invites start at 1am for us) :(

I pre-ordered in early November, but I didn't get my code until a week or two ago.

I guess that means I'm with you guys. :(

Pretty much this. I noticed I couldn't post in the forums so I put the codes in again and it said congrats! (AHHHHHHHHH!!!) I know I did it before, but I must've glitched it.

Think I'll look in the mirror and curse at that persons lack of follow-through.

Meh, all that's left is chillin' out, and thinking of alternate spellings of the names I want. :-P

Yo McVade, I ain't trying to read your novel. Who the hell do you think we are. This is the Dec. thread, I'll get to reading your post....after dinner, yeah, after dinner I'll read it.

Hah, hey bro, I *made* this thread. I get to post 1 novel.

Of course, given this is the procrastination thread, no one actually has to read it. Or they can read it tomorrow.

Or next week.

Edited by McVade