November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I don't understand is the laziness involved in cutting off the invites at 2 PM CST yesterday..... Hasn't anyone ever heard of a 9-5 job?

On a side note: 11/16 for me. :p

This is what bothers me the most... oh, and this: http://www.swtor.com/server-status

The servers have been empty for the last 8-10 hours. If they had gone with a queue setup, more people would have been on there. It's inefficient.

It truely depends on the number of people between the end of july and november. It did taper off and they are increasing the number of people that they allow in today. At best I would say check later in the day today to see if you got your email but definately wont be happening in the wee hours this morning.

actually they are not, stephen reid said "We're currently planning on sending four waves of email invites today of equal size."

so he screwed us over yet again

yesterday it was mentioned that the number of people invited would be increased

actually they are not, stephen reid said "We're currently planning on sending four waves of email invites today of equal size."

Not true. They are inviting more people today. They are just doing it in four equally sized waves. The waves are not equal in size to yesterday's waves but only to each other as today's waves.

Jesus. Are your reading comprehension skills that poor?

11/26 hope for tomorrow?

11/26 for me. I am hoping for Saturday, realistically expecting Sunday and I would be content with Monday.

That is not to say that I would name my next child Rockjaw if I got in tomorrow, but I have a guild website to put together and the chances of doing that if I can play SWTOR are slimmer than a size 0 supermodel.

I believe what he meant was the waves TODAY would be of equal size, that could still mean that they're bigger than yesterday.

Not sure on this, but it's a possibility.

I think he meant that the waves today would all be the same size, but bigger than yesterday. Pretty sure they've said a few times they planned to do more people today than they did yesterday.

Finally a thread where I feel comfortable losing my SWTOR forum virginity.

Nov 16th for me if I remember correctly.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Have no time to play today, and no illusions of getting in either. Realistically though, I'm hoping for Friday/Saturday.

*shyly walks up and holds your hand* About time I loose mine as well.. ;)

Herrow, november 28'th for me.. I'm thinking I might get to play some on saturday, but praying for friday night.. (GMT) What a superb kickstart to the weekend it could be!! A G&T and SWTOR... woop woop! :)

I preordered AFTER I played the beta... I mean it's kinda ridiculous not to play an MMO beta before you buy... IMO.

The way I read the email and the promotional content I assumed I would be getting 5 days of early access... even now it reads:

"Preorder Now, You may play up to 5 days early."

That's like granting permission, not a possibility.

"You may go to the bathroom." <- This doesn't mean you MIGHT be able to go to the bathroom, it means you MAY go to the bathroom.

This is purposefully misleading marketing.

Even now, if you preorder today and don't have the possibility of getting 5 days of early access... it's faulty advertising.

just another random thought as i sit up with my sick puppy. a lot of people probably pre-ordered as soon as it was announced. then I'm sure there was a dip in orders while we all waited with baited breath for a release date. Once that was announced, there was, I'm sure another large bunch. So, just because we ordered late doesn't necessarily mean we won't get in til fri-sat.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.