Welcome Message from Ray Muzyka & Greg Zeschuk

AmberGreen

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the hard work you, and your team has put into this project. I was skeptical until the two big beta weekends, and you at least showed me BW has what is needed to make this game a great journey for many of us.

Is the game perfect? No. People need to be more realistic. But in my eyes, and many others, this is our MMO of choice now.

At long last, the day has arrived! Too bad I'm stuck at work for the next 6 hours...

At any rate, thanks Dr's for an enjoyable game that I'm sure will only get better. I look forward to growing along with this game and watching it evolve into something truly great MMO over many years to come.

Congratulations guys and great job! I'm looking forward to playing the new launch build and experiencing what you guys have come up with this time around. We all (or atleast most of us) appreciate all the hard work you have put into this game. Thanks, and enjoy your day of triumph! :D

I can remember the first time I played SWG, it was so exciting and thrilling. It was like I fell into a dream that I didn't want to wake up from. Sadly that game is done, but now opens a newer and brighter chapter to the Star Wars MMO era, and I'm so excited to start it from day one.

It all started back when Knights of the Old Republic was released. That game was and still is one of my favourite RPG's and I don't think that will change. I've beaten that game, along with Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords, many many times, too much to count. If it wasn't for your overwhelming work on the first KOTOR, The Old Republic wouldn't be here today and for that I thank you.

To every single last person at Bioware Studios, both in Canada and the US, I sincerely and excitingly give you a huge round of applause and thank you with all my heart.

Your worlds are overwhelming, your characters are creative, your voice-over is stunning, and your storytelling is outstanding! And this is why everyone loves you and hopes for the best for this game, and any other game that comes out in the future years.

Once again, thank you so so much for taking the time to be away from your families to make this amazing game.

/gamer salute

A big thank you to absolutely everyone who has worked on this project. I loved the Beta. My wife does not look forward to the time I will be playing. Congrats and awesome all the way a round.

As long as poor planning surrounding the new 'No Grace Period' policy does not cause an interruption to my game play. I'm a happy camper.