The upcoming patch looks like it will deliver

Baizak

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not... Who the heck thought SI in any advance class really needed a buff? And where the hell is the trooper Full auto fix? It sucks when you use the ability and it uses up the GCD but nothing happens. In fact trooper one of the most broken classes in the game.... Was not even touched. Way too much favoritism is being showed to force users.

In fact the only non force users that got any sort of fix in this up coming patch is Imperials. So one could even say they are being factionist already.

Edited by Xukuth

I'm not... Who the heck thought SI in any advance class really needed a buff? And where the hell is the trooper Full auto fix? It sucks when you use the ability and it uses up the GCD but nothing happens.

Well, they will not be able to please everyone. They will get to the other bugs in due time. Seeing patch notes like these have made me very optimistic.

Looks good. I see a couple that look like they might qualify as fixes for the "ability delay" bug that so many have complained about. Well, one, at least. I confess that I just skipped to the Imperial Agent section. :p I guess that one person who kept getting shouted down in the ability delay circle jerk thread might have been on to something, after all. Go figure. Edited by belialle

I'm not... Who the heck thought SI in any advance class really needed a buff? And where the hell is the trooper Full auto fix? It sucks when you use the ability and it uses up the GCD but nothing happens. In fact trooper one of the most broken classes in the game.... Was not even touched. Way too much favoritism is being showed to force users.

In fact the only non force users that got any sort of fix in this up coming patch is Imperials. So one could even say they are being factionist already.

its the first real big patch fixing things. lets not get ahead of ourselves claiming favoritism.

Patience, young one. Good things come to those who wait.

To me it looks like a bunch of nothing that matters. Let me scale the damn UI, let me move the bars, and give me a combat log for the love of god. I could care less about almost all of the other notes on this patch. Some annoying bugs fixed, yes, thankful for that.

An Item Modification Table has been added to the Supplies areas of the Republic and Imperial Fleets.

Why?

Item mod tables are pointless, you can just ctrl + right click to mod an item. I can understand not being bothered to remove the ones already in the game but why on earth would you add new ones?

Enjoying my 15 FPS on a $4k rig. It's pretty baller.

YOure doing it wrong then

I get 30 on something that cost 400

Your doing something Very Wrong

Id pay 4k for a atari 64 too >.>

Edited by MetalXx

His hardware isn't the problem. Bioware's optimization and engine are.

This is pretty common knowledge.

Except, you know, for those that dont have any issues like me and my wife but hey, who can argue with 'common knowledge' right?

antialiasing! sweet! for those of us with more powerful videocards this is a great addition to make it look a bit nicer.

graphics is always a tough issue for me, I like really awesome graphics, but I want it to be able to run on all types of hardware and still look decent (having had some lower gfx cards in the past). Always a trade off.

and its great that C2-N2 shuts up on crafting... it was funny as when he said he failed it meant he did really well, and when he said he delivered what was asked he actually failed. hehe.

Looks like they're making some serious progress. Can't wait until this reaches the regular servers.