Gear Bag RNG, this dude is happy.

Kohsar

Just wait till random drops don't give you that last item your looking for. People will RQ this game by the thousands.

Which is why you wait and buy it with commendations from the BM bags, problem solved and if people ragequit over something like that, then good riddance. It's bad enough with the entitled moron whiner sect who can't figure a damn thing out for themselves and want everything handed to them or nerfed so they can handle it.

Can someone do the math on that to see if its even possible to do this without duping? That's a lot of commendations... worth for 1-20, even with the best RNG.

OP: If in doubt, open a ticket on this guy to make sure.

I gotta agree with this here. That really should be imposable. He's VALOR 20!

Can someone do the math on that to see if its even possible to do this without duping? That's a lot of commendations... worth for 1-20, even with the best RNG.

OP: If in doubt, open a ticket on this guy to make sure.

Or just get the tokens from bags. No need for commendations necessarily.

You get a bag for every 800 WZ commendations if you want to grind. Or you can get 2 bags every day from dailies, and 6 bags every week from weeklies. So with proper luck you can get decked out in Champion gear on your first day as level 50.

its called opening bags from wz tokens, bags from MULTIPLE DAILY/WEEKLY QUESTS. he probly got most of his from llum since his valor is so low

Yet. Those of us much higher in valor do the same. We get our weekly ilum. We get our daily ilum. We get our daily pvp and weekly pvp. We get multiple bags a day. We're rank 40+. We have 3-4 pieces. Lolwut?

Anyone who wants the system to remain are in the entitlement "hand me freebies plz!" crowd. They're like the guy in the screenshot. Rank 20 with a full set of tier 2 pvp because they're lucky and don't want to put the work in for the gear. The bag system needs to be re-worked to favor those who put in the time rather than those that luck out

Or just get the tokens from bags. No need for commendations necessarily.

You get a bag for every 800 WZ commendations if you want to grind. Or you can get 2 bags every day from dailies, and 6 bags every week from weeklies. So with proper luck you can get decked out in Champion gear on your first day as level 50.

Ahh,

I was going to say... thats 4k commendations min. from level 1-20. I didnt know the dalies at level 50 gave those bags instead of the crappy green ones I get. I didnt know a weekly gives 6 bags lol.

yr its bugged low level valor get more % chance to drop gear in the bags

Total myth.

I started PvP at level 50 and was valor 0. Now i am valor 37 and all ive got is a earpiece from the bags. Ive saved up coms and got a centurion implant and boots.

Total myth.

I started PvP at level 50 and was valor 0. Now i am valor 37 and all ive got is a earpiece from the bags. Ive saved up coms and got a centurion implant and boots.

37 is still low u will get full gear bf 50 im sure , anyone over 50 is screwed

Yet. Those of us much higher in valor do the same. We get our weekly ilum. We get our daily ilum. We get our daily pvp and weekly pvp. We get multiple bags a day. We're rank 40+. We have 3-4 pieces. Lolwut?

Anyone who wants the system to remain are in the entitlement "hand me freebies plz!" crowd. They're like the guy in the screenshot. Rank 20 with a full set of tier 2 pvp because they're lucky and don't want to put the work in for the gear. The bag system needs to be re-worked to favor those who put in the time rather than those that luck out

luck is beter because more people get access to the gear. hardcore grinders getting rewarded in pvp is retarded.

I've been doing level 50 pvp for about two weeks and so far I'm rank 45 with 4/5 Champion set with last piece being Centurion. I've got Champion tokens also for an implant, off-hand, bracers and boots. I have centurion pieces on ear and belt. I've also got 2 extra glove and bracer tokens (1 each for off-spec set).

Rank 52 and I am 3/5.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

57 and 4/5, can't really complain though considering almost all my slots are filled with PvP gear and the game is barely out a few weeks.

Looking forward to the Battlemaster Bag Change when it hits live.

luck is beter because more people get access to the gear. hardcore grinders getting rewarded in pvp is retarded.

More people get access? A lot of us aren't. How is it retarded? I pvp nearly all day long. I win 98% of my matches. Why am I not being rewarded for my nearly 100% win/ratio? Instead, there's people who don't even like the pvp that just do the dailies in better gear. Crap system is crap. Sorry you want your lucky handouts.

I mean...I feel bad for people who have hilariously bad luck, but like someone else said, I've got several pieces after only a few weeks of playing--I'm happy.

Why would you get mad because an ally got lucky and got good PvP gear?