A quick update on Ability Delay

EmmanuelLusinchi

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, so BW does what you want and acknowledges the issue and promises a fix...

...and you're still whining on the grounds that you think they're LYING? Or that it wasn't 'fast' enough?

...I..

I have no words.

Everything is a conspiracy.

We're not playing a game made by Bioware, they've been lying to us about that...

>.>

<.<

Everything is a conspiracy.

We're not playing a game made by Bioware, they've been lying to us about that...

>.>

<.<

Indeed! Bioware are Templars! They're using a piece of Eden in order to brainwash us and make us think we like their game! Resist brothers!!!!!!

Too much Assassin's Creed for me you think? :confused:

Every lead mentioned on the forum is being investigated and I cannot stress enough how useful your feedback is – especially when coupled with the level of details found in some of the posts.

Oh come now, I know you don't mean all these complaint threads from the kids, do you?

Really though, I hope you guys aren't listening to the forums as much as actual in-game feedback. To this day, no matter what planet i'm on, when I ask in the general chat about the forums, everyone agrees that the forums is definitely NOT a place to go to get a good opinion on the game. It seems so full of babies and impatient nerds, demanding constant endgame content because you guys are obviously robots that are suppose to give us what we want all the time. /rollseyestosarcasm

Still only lvl 30, been playing since early access, and still enjoying the hell out of this game! Know you have a satisfied customer right here Bioware!

Edited by Ghoulishtie

Oh come now, I know you don't mean all these complaint threads from the kids, do you?

Really though, I hope you guys aren't listening to the forums as much as actual in-game feedback. To this day, no matter what planet i'm on, when I ask in the general chat about the forums, everyone agrees that the forums is definitely NOT a place to go to get a good opinion on the game. It seems so full of babies and impatient nerds, demanding constant endgame content because you guys are obviously robots that are suppose to give us what we want all the time. /rollseyestosarcasm

Still only lvl 30, been playing since early access, and still enjoying the hell out of this game! Know you have a satisfied customer right here Bioware!

Have you even LOOKED at the videos?

/facepalm

The forums are an Incredibly valuable place for a developer to get feedback... of course there are trolls and such but this get issue is a perfect example of why it Is important for a developer to not only take serious their own forums but also have an open dialogue with their playerbase. This Is something I believe Bioware still needs to improve upon and perhaps take lessons from CCP...

I think Bioware needs to still learn the difference between single player and MMO, not only how to design but also handle relations to playerbase....

On the contrary, they ARE listening to the forums as well as actual in-game feedback. Their product has some inherent flaws and as a corporation presenting the avaricious and often ultra-critical gaming community with this product it is their due-diligence to garner feedback from any/every source out there as long as said feedback is constructive, fact-based, and actionable - which means these boards along with any other game-affiliated sites, blogs, tweets, etc.

While you are a happy and satisfied customer, you're still only level 30. Your opinion on anything game-related is akin to your review/opinion of that book you've only read half of.

This issue is in fact game-breaking for many people (myself included) and should be the hottest button on BioWare's radar right now.

The forums are an Incredibly valuable place for a developer to get feedback... of course there are trolls and such but this get issue is a perfect example of why it Is important for a developer to not only take serious their own forums but also have an open dialogue with their playerbase. This Is something I believe Bioware still needs to improve upon and perhaps take lessons from CCP...

I think Bioware needs to still learn the difference between single player and MMO, not only how to design but also handle relations to playerbase....

it should be a rule for mmo company´s to learn from CCP about that stuff,

happy that they are looking into this ... but WH teach me to dont trust SH generic annunce...

I just suspend my sub until this is fixed, its a good game ... but its only make me nervous in this way ... if i cast a 2.5 heal it fire after 3.5- 4.5 sec (if it land) randomly.

Kolto missile its a joke ... an istant that took 2 sec even if you fire it at your foot....

Edited by Isgarot

Funny how they try and string their customers along with this bs as if it can be fixed.

NEWSFLASH! - The engine is terrible, these problems can't just be 'fixed'. :rolleyes:

This.

What do you guys suppose "game’s responsiveness" actually means to the dev? Do you think it means what you think it means? The post is vague for a reason sheeple.

I didn't read the previous posts, but I was wondering if the differences between the Sage and Sorcerer, which result in the Sith being better at DPS, and the sage being better at healing, weren't an intentional difference, as they seem to fit with the lore well enough.

The fact that they dont mention any even minimal fix to this in the 1.1 its not a good sign..

even if you think that this problem was present even in beta.

Give it time, its not simple...I would rather they study the problem for a few weeks and brainstorm/analyze before starting the fixes. PLease understand that a multitude of issues large and small contribute to this "clunky" feeling.

This is not realistically fixable within a month. however, what Bioware must do better is communication...

All I can read on this forum is nerds beeing happy BioWare started a forum about this issue. I cannot read anywhere any updates from BioWare regarding the progress on this issue, if they have identified what is causing this delay etc etc. All I can see is propaganda ment to make kids happy thinking someone is paying attention to their needs.

I have to agree tho with some of the above posts - No fix, no subscription. They have this issue since Beta and they shouldn't have released the game with it still present. PVP is without a doubt 50% of a mass multiplayer game experience and without it it not worth paying for one ( not each month )

Real developer recognition to a problem. I must confess if it wasn't addressed you guys would have lost me as a sub. But, just acknowledging the problem and committing to fixing it is huge. This is worth a lot of loyalty.

I hope when it is resolved we get details as to what is happening.

Good luck !!!!!!! Godspeed!!!!!!!!

Yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes

Extremely satisfied with how Bioware has handled the trolls and are willing to listen to the players the last few weeks. I can't wait to see the changes and improvements that will be made in the next 3 months.

GJ Bioware we love you! :p

Hope devs really understand what the issue and have experience to compare to on their own, is and it's not just "Guys guys calm down just sub one more month while we develop same gender romance lines" post.

But otherwise it's good to see a reply from Bioware, I'd say we should see more dev posts and engage into constructive dialogue. Less vague more tech/actual details kind of dialogue.