The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Great game no MMO

Boggwhoppit

And it posts always the first negative comment after the OP, and he uses the same portrait of that guy Shadow-something, who's behaviour used to be exactly the same, except we haven;t seen him in a few days (Probably due to being suspended).

I bet all you want that is the same guy, changed name because most of the forum could not stand him, and now is heading on the same path again.

Edited by Trineda
quote removed

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Instances an mmo does not make.

There, even Yoda think it's not an MMO.

You group with other players. You play on a server with other players. You trade with other players, etc etc, etc.

It meets every single criteria to be an MMORPG.

I think you are putting words in Yoda's mouth,lol.

Edited by Trineda
removed flamewar

To be fair to the op, it probably is a single player game for him. As every time he looks for a group in general

"m8s heZroicZ dPs lf need Me du NeoW?"

No one groups with that mess. Please don't go back to WoW or any game for that matter.

To be fair to the op, it probably is a single player game for him. As every time he looks for a group in general

"m8s heZroicZ dPs lf need Me du NeoW?"

No one groups with that mess. Please don't go back to WoW or any game for that matter.

Spot on mate. I wouldn't answer him either.

I would say that this is not a mmo because it is designed like a single player story driven game, It has a beginning a middle and a end, this is how single player games work. This is clearly the design of the game its driven by a single player story the online aspect is clearly just some thing tacked onto the side.

that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard so by that stupid logic WoW is not a mmo last i check i leveled my character to 85 and cleared all the raids in cataclysm so does that mean WoW is not a mmo since i went from beginning,middle and end?

This is not and never will be a MMO

single player is great story and voice overs great multiplay nothing, a few flashpoints heroic a joke , pvp warzones boring and too few ,space combat none less you like starfox.

pvp zones boring and nothing for doing it .

so sorry but a sub for this game is a no no, if it was sold as single play fantastic MMO er nope.

UO, EQ , EVE and a lot more are MMOs , this is a good maybe great game but MMO nope (.

Massive? Yes

Multiplayer? Yes

Online? Yes

Role

Playing? Yes

Game? Yes

Sorry, but it seems that you're technically wrong no matter what your opinion is.

Ok i shall refine it a MMO in MY opion is a wolrd in which i can do what i like build houses go up hills and into woods .

You should have said that right up front. Everyone agrees that this is not a sandbox MMO. It is a theme park MMO. It was always going to be a theme park MMO. Being a theme park MMO does not disqualify it as an MMO. Not now. Not ever.

It is funny that the OP claims that SWTOR is not an MMO, and then it lists all of the MMO features one by one. This troll is fail.

genmyke

no m8 you miss my point .

It feels to much like a single player game with a few bad multi player adds.

I jacked WOW not for me but felt more MMO than this one ?.

phantasy star universe is a mmo and that game is much more instanced than swtor by a longshot.

also calling this a game single player co op is stupid since you have to invite people to your game to even see them in your game MMO you see random people running around which in fact i see people all the time in this game.

This is my thoughts.

I brought it ,I can say what i like if you guyz dont agree fine, But i do have a right to say it as i see it .

and what you dont get is that just because it is YOUR opinion doesnt mean it is right they could easily be just as wrong as they can be right that is like saying Halo is not a FPS game it is a just a action shooter.