Guys, just stop. It's gone on long enough.

Coolfusis

Look, I know this is a fun game, but you've gotta stop having fun. Look at all the bugs! Surely that means that you should no longer have any fun. And the graphics aren't as good as skyrim's!

I know some of you will say, "but Cool, I'm legitimately enjoying the game! I've even rolled a few alts, and they're awesome too!" Well, that's no excuse for having fun. Can't you guys see that if everything about this game isn't absolutely perfect, you're never allowed to have any fun at all?

This charade has gone on long enough. Stop hunting datacrons, don't bother with class quests. Delete your alt characters, worry not about clearing the various flashpoints. Forget OPs and PvP, just sit in the imperial fleet and whine in general chat. It's for your own good. You'll thank me some day!

Some of us aren't so easily amused

Why don't you just leave already? You cancelled your account, supposedly, yesterday. Why bother staying around? I don't know about you, but if I cancel a membership, I don't stick around to talk about it.

How about you quit playing and the rest of us enjoying the game can think for ourselves?

I can't believe you are so complacent that you would just ignore the complaints and enjoy something you pay to enjoy. WTH is wrong with you wanting to settle on that?

Some of us aren't so easily amused

See, this guy gets it! Don't be so easily amused! Don't settle for fun stuff when you can go do things like whine and complain! Show BioWare how un-easily amused you are by giving them money!

Why don't you just leave already? You cancelled your account, supposedly, yesterday. Why bother staying around? I don't know about you, but if I cancel a membership, I don't stick around to talk about it.

That's correct, I cancelled my account on January/4/2012

I can't believe you are so complacent that you would just ignore the complaints and enjoy something you pay to enjoy. WTH is wrong with you wanting to settle on that?

Is this all one big sarcastic thread???

None of us can tell anybody how to have fun...If I enjoy something, no matter what the hell you think, I'm gonna enjoy it...I settle on a lot of things in my life that I get no enjoyment from...SWTOR doesnt make me feel like Im settling in the slightest..And even if I am..Its my money and I'll do what the hell I want to do wit it....

I wouldn't call you cool... apart from that I can't give up the charade, BW are forcing me to pay my subscription to continue having this much fun. I've tried to stop, I told them that having this much fun is bad for my health, that it's giving me way too much time to enjoy this fantastic content with my really good friends... and all they said was that I can just cancel my subscription any time I like.... BUT I CAN'T!!

I wouldn't call you cool... apart from that I can't give up the charade, BW are forcing me to pay my subscription to continue having this much fun. I've tried to stop, I told them that having this much fun is bad for my health, that it's giving me way too much time to enjoy this fantastic content with my really good friends... and all they said was that I can just cancel my subscription any time I like.... BUT I CAN'T!!

Yes, you can! And then you can put it in your signature so everyone knows that you canceled your sub!

WOOOOSH!

@ OP.. but how? how can I do that. I'm a poor noob, i don't know any better :( teach me or wise one. :p

Well first, you know that awesome flashpoint that is a reference to previous BioWare games? Don't even go there. Just stop. It's fun, but it's in an imperfect game and should therefore be shunned.

Look, I know this is a fun game, but you've gotta stop having fun. Look at all the bugs! Surely that means that you should no longer have any fun. And the graphics aren't as good as skyrim's!

I know some of you will say, "but Cool, I'm legitimately enjoying the game! I've even rolled a few alts, and they're awesome too!" Well, that's no excuse for having fun. Can't you guys see that if everything about this game isn't absolutely perfect, you're never allowed to have any fun at all?

This charade has gone on long enough. Stop hunting datacrons, don't bother with class quests. Delete your alt characters, worry not about clearing the various flashpoints. Forget OPs and PvP, just sit in the imperial fleet and whine in general chat. It's for your own good. You'll thank me some day!

I honestly have encountered very few bugs, so I shall continue to be a rebel and a fanboy and simply enjoy the game. Take that! IM NOT APART OF YOUR SYSTEM!

Yes, when you're anonymous online, pretending to be a disaffected hardazz is easy. What else is there to say? People are more likely to act out their fantasies when they don't have to be accountable for what they say, hence the know-it-alls and/or trolls on every major MMO claiming that the game is dying. Even the WoW forums have these doomsayers who can't quite get over themselves. A lazy thinker's pursuit, to be sure

Is this all one big sarcastic thread???

None of us can tell anybody how to have fun...If I enjoy something, no matter what the hell you think, I'm gonna enjoy it...I settle on a lot of things in my life that I get no enjoyment from...SWTOR doesnt make me feel like Im settling in the slightest..And even if I am..Its my money and I'll do what the hell I want to do wit it....

No. This isn't sarcastic at all! :rolleyes:

They are twisting peoples arms to have fun; making people just have fun despite bugs. The game IS fun, but we shouldn't allow it to be until these bugs are fixed and we should tell everyone else the same in repeated threads until they get it to.

I dont think you fanbois understand......this game is virtually unplayable until I can sit in every chair and swim every body of water.

Gawdz you tools will settle for anything. I bet I could hand you a pile of poop and you would call it gold.

That's correct, I cancelled my account on January/4/2012

Just out of curiosity - when you quit things in the real world, do you also go back and hang out there too?

I can't help but have this really funny visual of some random guy quitting his baseball (or insert other sport) team and then going back every game day to sit in the dugout to yell at the players about how crappy the sport is.

Or, the guy who quits his job, but still shows up every day to harass the other workers.

Maybe I'm old school, but I remember the day when quitting something meant you walked away and never looked back - and the rest of the world was none the wiser :)