Sad to see the game dying already

Gehoornde

Just wondering.

If your not part of a " pro " game guild that competes and gets paid, Why does your guild buy its members alienware?

Not being insulting or rude, just honestly curious.

Because one of our members dad works at Alienware. And no, we're not spoiled kids. At the age of 35+ people still have dads who work.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been waiting for this game since before it was announced.

According to proof in other threads (too lazy to look them up and post links in here, but you get the point which ones) the game is on a decline.

This is very sad, the game is amazing and innovative, yet something, somewhere must have gone wrong along the line. The reason most people are leaving after an amazing launch must be a mix of a bit of everything.

I'd like to say that alot of the so called bug are between the monitor and the chair. Me, for example, I have an Alienware, and no problems like others describe on my rig. Ok, I'm a pro-gamer so you don't need a beast, but invest a little bit is a minimal effort.

Anyway, I can't keep you from unsubbing so I'm gonna end with:

can I have your credits?:p

EDIT: by progamer I don't mean getting paid to play. I mean I'm always at the top in games I play, or I try to be.

EDIT 2: Sorry, my guild buys our Rigs and it's all Alienware. Sorry, not gonna say: "No, I don't want this free pc, cuz someone on a forum is gonna think its a POS"

The only reason why you see so many complaint threads is because the majority (happy people) are in game, rather than on the forums:)

I do not have any idea what the OP is talking about

You spend to much time on thiese forums and consume all the negativity and it effects you

If by dying you mean there is going to be a drop in subs by the end of the month?

Yes then it is dying. A game with this title and with so many people flocking to a game you are going to have people turned off by it in one way or another, so will there be a drop. Yes I personally guarantee it.

I do not think it will be nearly as much as the forum trolls think

Will the server merge, yes another guarantee and probably in the next couple months

Again will not be as big as people think but they have too many servers, everyone knows this. They will not merge 1/2 or 1/4 but maybe a 1/20. It just makes sense

Games do not grow exponentially This started with a huge player base, so it will dip but I do not think anything major at all

I call it weeding and I look forward to next month

I totally believed you....

till I logged into my heavy pop server, selected my character and went into game. Only to find people everywhere running around enjoying the game.

You had me for a second, good joke there. I think Ill go back and play little :D

I personally won't be paying another month until a couple content patches come out. im eager to see how they fix the game, because there is a lot of stuff wrong with it. a lot of it has to do with the game itself, and how a lot of people aren't able to run it when they should be able to. when you can run skyrim with 80 fps on ultra settings, and run swtor on low and get 10 fps, theres something wrong there.

The game isn't on decline. About 0.5% of the playerbase even visits a game forum, and that is only because they want to troll or have problems. The other 99.5% of the playerbase are playing fine, and therefore have no need to whine on the forums for something not working correctly.

Look at the forums for any game, and you would think the game is on the decline, but they are not.

Morale of the story: Forum posts do not tell the story, but rather tell the story of what the minority of the playerbase is doing.

According to proof in other threads (too lazy to look them up and post links in here, but you get the point which ones) the game is on a decline.

Decline from people who didn't do research before they bought the game yes. This is not a loss.

This is very sad, the game is amazing and innovative, yet something, somewhere must have gone wrong along the line. The reason most people are leaving after an amazing launch must be a mix of a bit of everything.

The only stats we have is 6 million people were in beta and 2 million were filtered into the advanced week.

I'd like to say that alot of the so called bug are between the monitor and the chair. Me, for example, I have an Alienware, and no problems like others describe on my rig. Ok, I'm a pro-gamer so you don't need a beast, but invest a little bit is a minimal effort.

okay cool

EDIT: by progamer I don't mean getting paid to play. I mean I'm always at the top in games I play, or I try to be.

EDIT 2: Sorry, my guild buys our Rigs and it's all Alienware. Sorry, not gonna say: "No, I don't want this free pc, cuz someone on a forum is gonna think its a POS"

Well can't comment on this never seen you in action

Wut I dont even

I work in the Tourism industry and I know lots of hotels have employees dedicated only to create fake email adresses, log in tripadvisor and praise their hotel and bash the others in town.

I guess I should call Blizz, NCsoft, and others and request getting payed for starting "swtor sucks" or "this game is dying" threads.

Tell your guild to stop buying Alienware and contact me. For what they pay for Alienware I will build them a PC at $100 less than what they would pay for an Alienware rig. It will also be 10x as powerful.

I figure I will make $1500 USD profit on every rig I build you.

If you dont like to play MMO's anymore... that is fine. You could give us a reason, otherwise i dont see why you would bother making a thread.

"its just an amalgam of things i cant quite say" dont say anything at all.

And i like how you point as fact that the game is in decline because some people whine. Its definitly nothing new to MMO forums, sucessful or not.

I'm afraid i can just not see any proper reasoning or logic behind your decision and the creation of this thread.

Edited by Nemmar

Not a surprise, games with no content and limited gameplay that is all instance are not designed to last for years. They will only last a few months.

This game is no different. Has potential but BW won't take advantage of it and I think money is the biggest factor here.

Rofl, made me giggle