Sad to see the game dying already

Gehoornde

I've been waiting for this game since before it was announced.

According to proof in other threads (too lazy to look them up and post links in here, but you get the point which ones) the game is on a decline.

This is very sad, the game is amazing and innovative, yet something, somewhere must have gone wrong along the line. The reason most people are leaving after an amazing launch must be a mix of a bit of everything.

I'd like to say that alot of the so called bug are between the monitor and the chair. Me, for example, I have an Alienware, and no problems like others describe on my rig. Ok, I'm a pro-gamer so you don't need a beast, but invest a little bit is a minimal effort.

Anyway, I can't keep you from unsubbing so I'm gonna end with:

can I have your credits?:p

EDIT: by progamer I don't mean getting paid to play. I mean I'm always at the top in games I play, or I try to be.

EDIT 2: Sorry, my guild buys our Rigs and it's all Alienware. Sorry, not gonna say: "No, I don't want this free pc, cuz someone on a forum is gonna think its a POS"

Edited by Gehoornde

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

According to proof in other threads (too lazy to look them up and post links in here, but you get the point which ones) the game is on a decline.

This is very sad, the game is amazing and innovative, yet something, somewhere must have gone wrong along the line. The reason most people are leaving after an amazing launch must be a mix of a bit of everything.

I'd like to say that alot of the so called bug are between the monitor and the chair. Me, for example, I have an Alienware, and no problems like others describe on my rig. Ok, I'm a pro-gamer so you don't need a beast, but invest a little bit is a minimal effort.

According to people who made their accounts December 2011 and lied all in their post... MUST BE RELIABLE!

The game is not dying. A few people come here to whine and moan about things, most of which I doubt are actually quitting.

Notice how just about every server is at "Very heavy" or "Heavy" during peak times? Thats not a sign of a dying MMO, thats the sign of a MMO doing very well.

Me, for example, I have an Alienware, and no problems like others describe on my rig. Ok, I'm a pro-gamer so you don't need a beast, but invest a little bit is a minimal effort.

Glad to see you wasted your money on a POS rig. Keep on keeping on.

The 10 people making all of the "Game is Dying!" threads are a very reliable source.

Do not put so much faith in what you see posted on the forums. They are not a reflection of the majority of the player base. Only Bioware knows for sure how well the game has been received. As for the negative posts.....most of those are from players wanting a different game.

The whole "TOR is dying" is false! For one, people get the figures of 350,000 "concurrent" players means "subbed" players and think the game is dying but it doesnt. It means that at any given time there are at average 350,000 players playing. It is higher than WOW people ATM.

Ok, I'm a pro-gamer so you don't need a beast, but invest a little bit is a minimal effort.

Sorry can i ask What games do you play as a pro? Just cause this does not seem like the type of game that would attract pro gamers and would detract from your game of choice.

Apart from that I don't think you can tell if a game is being successful Until at least re sub time as that will then tell BW how many people are willing to pay more money for the game.

Also i hate to cast doubt on you but i highly doubt any pro gamer would actually take forum opinion as the general feelings of a community as a whole, or even pay any attention to it altogether.

The game is not dying. A few people come here to whine and moan about things, most of which I doubt are actually quitting.

Notice how just about every server is at "Very heavy" or "Heavy" during peak times? Thats not a sign of a dying MMO, thats the sign of a MMO doing very well.

You don't understand. "very heavy" and "heavy" servers are all pre-diabetic. If they continue to have millions of people player their game every night for a few more months your going to see a lot of servers without feet and injecting E-insulin directly into their stomachs.

Sorry can i ask What games do you play as a pro? Just cause this does not seem like the type of game that would attract pro gamers and would detract from your game of choice.

Apart from that I don't think you can tell if a game is being successful Until at least re sub time as that will then tell BW how many people are willing to pay more money for the game.

Also i hate to cast doubt on you but i highly doubt any pro gamer would actually take forum opinion as the general feelings of a community as a whole, or even pay any attention to it altogether.

EVE and FF14 and up until WoTLK WoW