Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Post your Smugglers name

Xivo

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hache

I always name my characters as alphabet letters (in spanish -i'm spanish-) "Hache" is for H. If any of you have read "Ready player one" novel by Ernie Cline, one of the main characters use the same approach to name himself... I swear i did it before!

Well, I came a little late to the dance. So, when it came time to name my first character, all the names I had planned were taken. Then I got to sit there trying name after name.....no go! (Sound familiar?) After about 20 min of total frustration I typed in the first name of my LOTRO main and boom.....Toby Harfoot the deadly Hobbit Burglar became Captain Toby the Browncoat Smuggling Gunslinger!!!

Shortly thereafter I decided to level an alt in tandem so, what the heck, Hargus Greybeard the fierce Dwarf Rune-Keeper became Hargus the Intergalactic Sawbones.

We haven't got to Legacy level yet, but the when we do the grungy old Browncoat in me is thinking that since I play on a RP server it would be fun to pick "Baggins" and watch the RP-Nazis squeal........ :eek:

See y'all out in the 'verse.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.