Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

What legacy name did you choose? Proudly post yours here!

ColdLogic

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chose Blaze. The only thing I could think of at the time but since i chose it I have thought of a load more better ones. I should've thought about it before I got the chance to add my legacy name but I was too busy levelling to care.

Some of the names i've seen here though are very good though. :)

Legacy name: Nightsister

Definition: The Nightsisters are an all-female organization of Dark Jedi -- Force-sensitives who use the dark side of the Force. Dave Wolverton introduced the Nightsisters in the novel The Courtship of Princess Leia (1994), although the witch Charal from Ewoks: The Battle for Endor (1985) was later identified as a Nightsister. Most recently, the Nightsisters have appeared in the video game The Clone Wars: Jedi Alliance (2008) and Season 3 of The Clone Wars.

In-universe: The Witches of Dathomir were founded by the Jedi Knight Allya around 600 BBY. After finding a population of primitive humans and discovering that the women were Force-sensitive, Allya molded them into a tribe of Amazonian warrior women and subjected men.

In her Book of Law, Allya taught her daughters to "never concede to evil." The Nightsisters were Force Witches who ignored this instruction; they fell to the dark side and were exiled for it. At first, these exiles survived on their own. By the time of the Empire, however, they united into a clan under the leadership of Gethzerion. They had become skilled in unusual Force powers, such as the abilities to control weather and channel Force energy into their weapons.

While the light side-using Force Witches had little contact with worlds outside Dathomir until around 8 ABY, the Nightsisters were aware of dark side users beyond their planet. A group of Nightsisters allied with the Sith Lord Count Dooku during the Clone Wars, and others helped train his new apprentice, Savage Opress.

The Nightsisters died in 8 ABY at the hand of Warlord Zsinj, who was attempting to capture Han Solo. Tamith Kai refounded the order around 23 ABY, drawing influences from the philosophies of other Dark Jedi. These new Nightsisters would plague the Dathomiri Witches for decades not just because of their dark side teachings, but because they accepted men as equals.

My character name is Durzo, my legacy name is Blint.

Durzo Blint lvl 39 Trooper Jung Ma. :p

Kudo's if you understood where my name was from.

I love you and i named my characters Kylar and Dehvi

props for the night angel reference

It took me awhile to come up with, though I don't know why. Would of thought it would be quite clear considering my character names. lol

Jedi Sage: "TheDoctor" of the Gallifrey legacy

Sith Inquisitor: "TheMaster" of the Gallifrey legacy

Only got one remark on it so far though. D: lol. Guess it's not as popular in the states as I thought it was ;)

Aulseth, nothing particularly fancy though I was tempted to do a gag name... something like Professor or Expert.

Maybe on an alt server but my home server is serious business.

I shall become Engrish Professor!

Edited by Xieveral

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.