The Majority of us are having a great time!

frankachino

Seriously, I'm having a great time, as are hundreds of thousands of other players around the globe. Are there bugs/glitches that need to be addressed? Absolutely...

However, I have faith in Bioware's ability to get this stuff sorted out. The vitriol on this forum is dreadful, and a serious indicator that many people posting have not experienced an MMO release prior to this one. All in all, things are pretty darned good.

I understand complaints regarding necessary elements of the game which need to be addressed, but threatening to leave, condemming the developers and throwing a hissy fit...is just juvenile, and not in the slightest way conducive to bringing about positive change.

That being said, keep up the great work Bioware.

We, the majority believe in you...

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally agree. The only reason I come on these forums is when I'm at work and can't play. Numbers will tell all for BW if they made a successful game and I really don't care if it's not around 10 million. As long as those of us who enjoy playing keep playing, it's fine.

Totally agree. The only reason I come on these forums is when I'm at work and can't play. Numbers will tell all for BW if they made a successful game and I really don't care if it's not around 10 million. As long as those of us who enjoy playing keep playing, it's fine.

Right on Zag ;)

Basically this. Forums have and will always represent the minority or the bug reporters. According to WoW's forums that game died 7 years ago, so that shows how accurate these things are.

Z I agree. I only come on here during work and I see alot of " hate this game"threads. I dont get it. I love this game. I played WOW for 6 years as a hardcore raider and I love this game. I dont have any real issues. The first issue I had with ability responsiveness was last night but I think it was because of my internet. SO maybe some of these people complaining don't have computers that can handle the load? No idea but everyone I know who moved over to TOR loves it.

Anyway myself and everyone I know plan to keep on playing!

Same here...only time on the forums is when I am at work,..which is now.

I have no faith in BW. Doesn't really cross my mind.

What does matter to me is that I am having fun Duoing through the content which I am.

Putting faith in a game company!? What am I investing in an IRA?

Crazy.

:D

Seriously, I'm having a great time, as are hundreds of thousands of other players around the globe. Are there bugs/glitches that need to be addressed? Absolutely...

However, I have faith in Bioware's ability to get this stuff sorted out. The vitriol on this forum is dreadful, and a serious indicator that many people posting have not experienced an MMO release prior to this one. All in all, things are pretty darned good.

I understand complaints regarding necessary elements of the game which need to be addressed, but threatening to leave, condemming the developers and throwing a hissy fit...is just juvenile, and not in the slightest way conducive to bringing about positive change.

Thanks for the positive post! Its nice to see someone having a good time as well! Everyone in my guild seems to be in the same boat. Sure there are a few serious bugs, especially some ability delay and some casting issues when healing, but it has not stopped me from having tons o fun!

The Lore - Best ever for an MMO, period.

The Journey to End Game - I can't overstate how awesome this part of the game is. Best ever for an MMO. Mostly interesting quests (especially the class chain), combat is decent, bugs are few. The questing to end game is miles ahead of anything else in this genre. Flashpoints are overall well done.

End Game - Not much to it, but its no less than any other MMO when first released. I agree with the haters that they need to come out with some heavier endgame content quickly, however its not reason to rage quit do to the quality of leveling and rolling a new class.

PvP - There are imbalances, like in all MMOs. It's like crying over grass being green.

The Graphics - Not the best but good enough.

Bugs and Quality - Never seen a launch go this smoothly, and I've seen them all. Minor issues with UI, but once again no biggies.

9 out of 10 for me.

This

Also that server are up some hours before 5pm :D