The Majority of us are having a great time!

frankachino

nope the majority of us have nothing to do are tired of the bugged out instances and boring pvp that includes huttball 90 % of the time and the fact that cc is broke to all hell so yeah all you people under 50 need to stay quite till ur 50 tired of reading i love this game but I am only 36. Yes the game was fun leveling up no it snot fun the second time around.

Umm I think its your problem you are level 50 and not having fun more than them being level 36 and having fun. Someone is doing it wrong.

As for the bugs? I notice them but then just go about my business. I don't sit there and dwell on it; I just play the game and have fun. Theres also some things to be desired, but again; I can sit there and focus on that or I can just let it go and have fun.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm I think its your problem you are level 50 and not having fun more than them being level 36 and having fun. Someone is doing it wrong.

As for the bugs? I notice them but then just go about my business. I don't sit there and dwell on it; I just play the game and have fun. Theres also some things to be desired, but again; I can sit there and focus on that or I can just let it go and have fun.

This is pretty much the blight that is ruining the market. Complacency. Being okay with half of a product.

Am personally unsatisfied with Bioware's ability to communicate with us.

There are quite a few content breaking bugs (a crime if this game is touted as being a STORY BASED MMO). We're looking into it is ok on day 1 but after 2/3 weeks and the content bugs are still ingame it might be an idea to give the relevant classes an update on when their class quest will be fixed.

TOR the game gets a 9.5/10 from me.

Bioware community management... a 4/10.

Can you post a link please?

No link needed. I played wow since beta and there have been QQers on the forums since DAY 1 ensuring that the game was doomed for this reason or that. Beleive it or dont. But, it is true.

People love to hear themselves complain.

Edited by sithkllr

This is pretty much the blight that is ruining the market. Complacency. Being okay with half of a product.

Ok I'm no fanboy as you can see from my posts but comments like this are just stupid. Half a product? Really? This game has more content than AoC, WAR, and Rift combined on DAY 1.

Check yourself.

Its not complacency, it's being aware that there are bugs and having no doubt that eventually they will be fixed. Lord forbid I don't take a bug on as my mission in life to see it vanquished and just enjoy the content that is there and working for me.

Ok I'm no fanboy as you can see from my posts but comments like this are just stupid. Half a product? Really? This game has more content than AoC, WAR, and Rift combined on DAY 1.

Check yourself.

Its not 'half a product' but TOR doesn't have more content like you described. Rift for one had as much content as this did at launch. Cutscenes and VOs aren't content.

Ill i see are people complaining on forums and more in game. Where do you get your majority from?

We are definitely on different servers...The only complaints I occassionally see on mine is if a quest is bugged or someone cant done something so they ***** about it

Otherwise, from what I see and hear, Majority are having a great time...Myself included

Because unrealistic expectations that probably won't be met until 2018 aren't?

Not to mention, most of peoples complaints are things that weren't even announced as features to begin with. Go buy a new BMW, then go complain to the dealer that you thought because it was new, and fresh that it would be able to fly. You look like a delusional ******e.

Edited by Sykologist

Just throwing in my gratitude.

I'm loving this game, and for the first time in an MMO, I'm fretting over whether to play my main, an alt, or start a new character. I've always stuck to one or two characters, but I'm so eager to see all the stories.

So many great things about this game, but I won't list them as they've been spoken on time and time again. I don't understand a lot of the forum rage, and I suppose that makes me a fanboy, but that's fine.

Bugs will be and are being fixed.

BioWARE's being very open and transparent with the community.

The game is fun, has a lot of content, and more will be added soon.

Its not complacency, it's being aware that there are bugs and having no doubt that eventually they will be fixed. Lord forbid I don't take a bug on as my mission in life to see it vanquished and just enjoy the content that is there and working for me.

And we wonder why there are so many failed marriages and relationships in the world today?

Because people have no patience for anyone else and pretty much focus on themselves.

Married 22 years, and I have learned to give things time. They get better with age and the proper care. ;)

Edited by Fraxture

^^ /Agree 100%

Loving the game, server is jam packed with people enjoying themselves, heroics/fp get filled quickly, always someone to team up with.

Looking forward to all the new content and patches that will come.

Me too! Definitely. This game has a very bright future ahead of it...I'm glad to be a part of it.

1 million plus orders.

Now 350,000 players.

and this http://venturebeat.com/2012/01/03/the-old-republic-drops-30-spots/.

At one time smart guy! 350k AT ONE TIME.

Says something about all the negative people that they are the only ones who can't understand the difference between TOTAL players and SIMULTANEOUS players.

Seriously, if you can't grasp simple concepts like this it's amazing you are even able to turn on a computer, much less play games on it.

At one time smart guy! 350k AT ONE TIME.

Says something about all the negative people that they are the only ones who can't understand the difference between TOTAL players and SIMULTANEOUS players.

Seriously, if you can't grasp simple concepts like this it's amazing you are even able to turn on a computer, much less play games on it.

hi, read the source.. have a wonderful day smart guy

1 million plus orders.

Now 350,000 players.

and this http://venturebeat.com/2012/01/03/the-old-republic-drops-30-spots/.

Hey genius, read the update to the article you, yourself linked.

Do the words, "limited supply" mean anything to you?

I swear you guys will break your necks to post negative things. It's hilarious that you don't even read them before you do though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.