The Majority of us are having a great time!

frankachino

hi, read the source.. have a wonderful day smart guy

"Analyst Colin Sebastian at Baird Equity Research said that peak player usage numbers for the game are at about 350,000."

this is at one time.. and it is not even someone at bioware giving these figures but someone taking an educated guess.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, read the source.. have a wonderful day smart guy

Wow.

I read the source, it still says you have no clue what you are talking about. It was bad enough the first time you were wrong, why compound it?

Seriously, learn the difference between concurrent/simultaneous players and total players.

Geez, it's not that difficult.

Anyone who claims to represent the majority.

Doesn't.

So the hundred troll army on this forum proclaiming that this game will fail and that THEY represent the majority of player are wrong?

Awesome, I can sleep better at night now.

Thanks for playing.

But seriously the fact that those bashing the game on the forums do in fact meet just as many people defending it only lends support to the OP.

Why?

Logically, most of the people enjoying this game aren't on the forums arguing and particpating in flame wars. They're actually in the game playing and having a good time. There's a lot of fracking people playing the game too.

The forums of any game are ALWAYS a very small representation of the overall playerbase, so to claim in any way that your opinion is held by a majority on a forum is innately wrong. I do agree with the OP's basic premise though. I believe the people crying and moaning on the forums are a minority because I certainly don't see it in game near as much, not even remotely close in fact.

Edited by HavenAE

But seriously the fact that those bashing the game on the forums do in fact meet just as many people defending it only lends support to the OP.

The fact that there are just as many fanboys as haters also means that there are a lot of fanboys that "enjoy" the game but choose to go to forums instead of playing it, which says a lot as well.

The fact that there are just as many fanboys as haters also means that there are a lot of fanboys that "enjoy" the game but choose to go to forums instead of playing it, which says a lot as well.

Oh right, I forgot. Socially unacceptable to be a fan of a something.

But if you're implying I'm a fanboy.

You're more than welcome to read my post history and see that I'm more than willing to see and accept that there are problems. My main points are always that people don't know what they are talking about most of the time and that they are irrationally impatient and expectant of things.

Doesn't matter if you're a fanboy or just a gamer that's having fun with it. Fact remains is there's more than enough people enjoying the game to have some of them still come here and tell hateboys to stuff it.

Personally I come here because it's funny to see idiots try to be armchair developers.

Just love the game with the bugs in it.........guys its a launch so bugs are supossed to be in it.................and makes me laugh a lot. Like falling out of the speeder on the way to a point. Mako that dies with no reason.

Having a blast and continue to do for a long time hopefully

Oh right, I forgot. Socially unacceptable to be a fan of a something.

But if you're implying I'm a fanboy.

You're more than welcome to read my post history and see that I'm more than willing to see and accept that there are problems. My main points are always that people don't know what they are talking about most of the time and that they are irrationally impatient and expectant of things.

Doesn't matter if you're a fanboy or just a gamer that's having fun with it. Fact remains is there's more than enough people enjoying the game to have some of them still come here and tell hateboys to stuff it.

Personally I come here because it's funny to see idiots try to be armchair developers.

Dude, didn't you know you aren't cool unless your some hipster hater that does nothing but bash everything?

For some reason in the bizarro world of the internet, following, buying, and then liking a product is a bad thing. Nevermind the fact that buying and enjoying something you like is a good thing in the real world, not a bad thing.

When idiots call me a fanboy it makes me laugh. Because basically they are just telling me what I already know, I did my homework, bought a game I knew I'd like, and I'm enjoying my game. I win, they lose.

Dude, didn't you know you aren't cool unless your some hipster hater that does nothing but bash everything?

For some reason in the bizarro world of the internet, following, buying, and then liking a product is a bad thing. Nevermind the fact that buying and enjoying something you like is a good thing in the real world, not a bad thing.

When idiots call me a fanboy it makes me laugh. Because basically they are just telling me what I already know, I did my homework, bought a game I knew I'd like, and I'm enjoying my game. I win, they lose.

Makes me laugh too. It also tells me they don't really have a valid point or don't know how to argue that point so they resort to silly name calling like we're all 7 years old again.

At any rate I think I'd rather be a fanboy and enjoy something than be troll who hates it and sticks around anyway because I've nothing better to do with my life.