Deserting a Warzone deserves a harsh Penalty

Caeliux

You read it, and I mean it.

Just because you think its ok it's not.

I have to clean up the mess you made?

Clean up your own Warzone mess.

L2P and play to win or lose.

If it was up to me..

You leave, you get a 10 minute deserter time.

You leave again after that stack another 10.

10 minutes every time you leave, then you would learn to clean your Warzone better won't you little quitter.

This needs addressed asap, ticket is in.

Edited by Caeliux

If it was up to me..

10 minutes every time you leave, then you would learn to clean your Warzone better won't you little quitter.

Aww.. did baddie baddie level 50 run out of free kills of lowbies?

QQ

All these people obsessed with penalising others, so much anger over a silly game where you didnt get your way, ffs get over yourself, most likely people leave warzones because real life gets in the way of what is just a game, the doorbell rings, the phone rings, the baby is crying, the cat just threw up on your bed etc..

Go back to wow if it bothers you that much..

All these people obsessed with penalising others, so much anger over a silly game where you didnt get your way, ffs get over yourself, most likely people leave warzones because real life gets in the way of what is just a game, the doorbell rings, the phone rings, the baby is crying, the cat just threw up on your bed etc..

Go back to wow if it bothers you that much..

then 10 mins is reasonable. you have a visitor? take a 10 min break.

you wanna requeue right away after you leave? you were just clearly abandoning the game for a better one, screwing over those fighting hard for it

If something really came up that made it so you couldn't play the game, then the 10 minute penalty wouldn't affect you. The only people this would affect would be the people that leave because they don't think they'll face roll the enemy, and then re-queue right after.

There really needs to be a penalty. At this point, I see people leaving all the time if we don't cap two turrets at the beginning of Alderaan in the first minute, or get scored on first in Huttball.

There really needs to be a penalty. At this point, I see people leaving all the time if we don't cap two turrets at the beginning of Alderaan in the first minute.

i've never seen this, because i quit as soon as i get alderaan

Edited by fatduck

Face roll bwahahahah Lvl 40 shadow yes i leave war zones but not because of the warzone because i would rather wait and reque rather than play with 4 lvl 10-15s 2 lvl 20s and maybe if im lucky one 50 ...nah i prefer my team to be made of a level player build

1 its not fair to the lvl 10s and such to get face rolled

2 i dont wana get face rolled because of a level 10

3 i think my cat threw up brb......10mins

I find being able to leave the queue at any time makes me less restricted if real life needs attention. Makes the game muchore enjoyable.

If I want to PvP for a few hours but get a ban because I had to go to the bathroom or cook dinner then I will lose interest and play something else.

Rather let people quit wf than go afk in a wf or not contribute / sabotage.

If it was up to me..

********* so what about the Minimum runners, like im using Dual Core and it takes like HELL to load the fcking warzone so sometimes when i finish the loading i get kicked from the warzone i wasnt afk or doin for intancion i was waiting for the loading

Gotta agree a 10 minute reque sounds very reasonable.

Phone call won't effect you,ditto doorbell etc,say you wanna just leave because you dont like your team? well then you must wait at the back,back of the line 10 MINUTE QUE FOR YOU!

"I'm not playing huttball"

--Scoundrel (healer)

I dont have any utilty in this warzone .. often cant even support my alies in any way.

No pull, no knockback, no charge...

"Quit warzone" 3 seconds after loading screen

Totally against it. Forcing people to play a match they simply for whatever reason don't want to play will quite often simply lead to people idling or hiding somewhere so they won't get farmed. While it can create an issue if many people leave I'll always take an at least halfway motivated freshly joining player over an annoyed and frustrated player that simply wants to get over with the game with minimum pain involved.

If it was up to me..

Erm, nah i prefer it when theres no penalty.. Why should i get a penalty for leaving a Effin Hutball game that ive already played for the past 30 games...

If it was up to me..

Lowbies on my team.

50s premade on the other.

My team gets steamrolled.

I can't get more than one medal because I would have to succeed in a 1v8.

Farmed for fifteen minutes straight with no reward.

F#$& that.

Edited by Knifewrench

If it was up to me..

LOL suck it up, imbalances in the warzone mean folks are going to keep quitting and then requeuing to get a level playing field where their team isn't all lowbies versus a bunch of 50s.

OP's idea is ridiculous and i don't agree with it.

For example when i queue for a warzone i wan't to play it from start to finish but often i'm put in the middle of an already started warzone. In such cases i quit a warzone because like i said i wan't to play a warzone from start to finish not just half the warzone.

So i should not be punished because of BioWare's failed queuing system.

What I really dislike is how the deserter is counting down while you are waiting to get back into the game. Like after dying and you are at your base its counting down. Should only do it when it detects you afk or you get reported by other players. Its glitched before where the gate wouldnt open then I get kicked out.

I also am on a bit slower of a computer so if I zone in while the game has already started by the time it loads up and everything I have maybe 10 seconds before I am kicked so I have to race to get out to the field. Half the time I make it right before the line and get kicked.

ALSO the biggest thing I hate is that when you do get deserter it brings you back to the fleet rather than where you were just questing so you have to travel all the way back. I am building a new computer right now so the load problems wont happen after thats done but just thought id share.

I don't agree at all, there are good reasons for leaving a WZ. Let me give you an example that happened today.

I was doing premades with some friends and the group leader Queued. For some reason it didn't Queue 2 of our guys and they missed the match. We dropped regrouped and went into a different match.

The thing is, I *wanted* to play with my friends. The game interfered and I couldn't. I don't think I should be penalized for wanting to play with my friends.

I find being able to leave the queue at any time makes me less restricted if real life needs attention. Makes the game muchore enjoyable.

If I want to PvP for a few hours but get a ban because I had to go to the bathroom or cook dinner then I will lose interest and play something else.

Rather let people quit wf than go afk in a wf or not contribute / sabotage.

If you have to leave to deal with something then why does a 15 minute wait to get back in matter?

This. THIS. Every second warzone is in progress, easily. Maybe Helm of Graush just sucks like that, but everybody leaves the warzone when the other team scores a goal or two. I dont understand how some of these design decisions get into a huge game like SWTOR.