Jedi Battlelord's Equipment

Dan_McMan

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello guys

i've been looking for Jedi battlelord's Boots for 3 weeks now in black vulkar server. if anyone know where this boots drop., please let me know. really need this to complete my set..

and yes i've been checking the GN and no luck none for 3weeks now.

thanks in advanced.

Server: The Swiftsure

Name: Lok

Need: Belt

I've got the HELMET extra. I am willing to trade for the BELT also willing to BUY, Send me a message in game or COD a fair price if I'm not online.

Edited by Korvun

Brilliant man thanks!!

I'm such an idiot. I had put that piece on AH and by the time I got back home last night, it was already sold. I swear it's in the game though. It was a blue level 31 item I got from Balmorra while trying to get comms for that sweet looking two handed lightsaber (for Kira). It was darkish blue in color (itself) IIRC and had the belt on the outside (so the big butt issue was there) and the hood was down. FML, I wish I had taken a screenshot.

Also looking for this gear:

Server: Lord Adraas

Name: Ryloon

Looking for: Anything except the headgears

Im willing to pay extra for the chestguard and the greaves.

(Also have an alt toon by the same name on Canderous Ordo that could use the same thing, but not as needed)

Thanks!

Hey guys id thought i share this, because im so freaking excited i actually got it dropped! The piece i needed lol.

I just got the Jedi Battlelord Greaves, no more then 5minutes ago.

My dropped:

STORY SPOILER

On the Jedi Knight story - last mission - Called Doomsday "Find the Emperor's Chambers".

Its literally the hallway away from the room the emperor is in. It was off the final mob before the emperor.

A level 50 Elite mob, one of those red suited guards, you know the special private guards the emperor has. The coordinates are -1873, 188.

Hope that helps anyone, im super surpised i actually got a piece to drop for me, wow. Ok back to story, this emperor is tough!

I'm such an idiot. I had put that piece on AH and by the time I got back home last night, it was already sold. I swear it's in the game though. It was a blue level 31 item I got from Balmorra while trying to get comms for that sweet looking two handed lightsaber (for Kira). It was darkish blue in color (itself) IIRC and had the belt on the outside (so the big butt issue was there) and the hood was down. FML, I wish I had taken a screenshot.

Not sure if this is the same piece (as this one apparently has a hood), but while killing mobs around Bugtown in Balmorra I got the following item:

Prototype Arakyd Industries Polyfibe Chestguard

It's a level 31 chestpiece in a similar style as the Battlelord. However, the main body is more a dull silver with some blue accents instead of green with orange accents and a hooded robe. It's also missing the shoulderpads.

I also got some drops of the Blastguard variety while doing the bonus series on Nar Shaddaa and Balmorra (one of them was called 'Krail Armory Blastguard Greaves'). These seem to be the exact same style and design as the Arakyd chest (silver with blue) but are green items.

So for those who don't want to hoard the GTN all day but like a somewhat similar style for RP purposes; it's worth checking out I guess :)

EDIT: Just got another blue drop that seems to match the blue chestpiece: Prototype ZRS Equipment Polyfibe Gauntlets. So it seems the Polyfibe and Blastguard items are a variation of the Battlelord; they're just not customizable and have a different silver/blue texture.

Edited by Danakar

Server name: basilisk droid EU

Name: Mobius

Only need the boots and the belt. Will pay very very well for these pieces.

Would be great if someone could advise me of where they drop also...

Thanks!!

Edited by Ishagu

Finally got my first piece got the Head gear now I just need the rest. I got this from the GTN for 10,000. Not bad if you ask me.

Server : Sedyne Kyne

Name : TheChosenOne

Looking For : Chest , Legs , Belt , Armguards , Boots and Gloves

Worth a shot I guess :o

This is getting stupid. I have been searching for weeks now. No Boots, No belt.

This is essentially social gear, as it comes with no stats or mods. WHY on EARTH is it so hard to come by?

I am an obsessive compulsive. I need to like the way my character looks. Currently, I don't. The PvP gear is taking forever to grind out, and I hate mixing and matching looks.

Bioware, please hear me out. I need to know WHERE and HOW to get this gear, or at least make it available for me to purchase as social gear for in game credits, commendations or even real life Money.

I began to enjoy the hunt, now it's plain Tedious. This is one element of this game that I truly despise. I would gladly be in it for the long haul if at LEAST I liked my character more.

I just got my boots today off GTN! That completes my set! So excited! Now if only the devs allowed purples to be modded fully.....

Oh you guys will hate me, but i had a 2nd chestpiece, but i didnt know if you pull a mod from it, it becomes BOUND!

So Ill have a jedi battlelord chestguard, sitting, forever, collecting dust, in my bank.....

Naddist Rebels - PvP

Finally got the handgear today via /trade channel paid 120k but it was well worth it, so now i have all the pieces except for wrists and belt, i do have moddable orange wrists tho so not too bothered about the jedi battlelord's ones as they do not show anyway.

Server: Peragus Mining facility

Char: Antiops

Needed: Jedi Battlelord's Belt

Have been sending all my companions for treasure hunting boxes, and got loads of orange stuff but never anything Jedi Battlelord...

Also got an extra Battlelord's chest if anyone on the server needs it, would prefer to trade it for the belt tho :p