Jedi Battlelord's Equipment

Dan_McMan

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone noticed the price of this set going through the roof?

On Frostclaw, your looking at 500,000 to 1,000,000 credits per piece!

Yeah, it's getting a little ridiculous now. My advice is just ignore those sellers for a few days and they'll come down eventually.

I mean, I would be willing to pay 200k for the Jedi Battlelord's Armguards because it's the last item I need (on Trask Ulgo) and because custom bracers in general are a bit hard to get. But for 500k-1mil I'll just keep using my Battle Expulsor ones.

Edited by Danakar

Yeah, it's getting a little ridiculous now. My advice is just ignore those sellers for a few days and they'll come down eventually.

I mean, I would be willing to pay 200k for the Jedi Battlelord's Armguards because it's the last item I need (on Trask Ulgo) and because custom bracers in general are a bit hard to get. But for 500k-1mil I'll just keep using my Battle Expulsor ones.

Or they will do the smart thing and just sit on them until the next patch when we can look how we want to. Let's face it, that will probably make them even more expensive than they are now. With players starting to trickle out of the game along with a lot less people sitting in the 40-49 range and are instead max level, you will see a lot less of the non-50 pieces since players are just not doing those missions/areas anymore.

I got the battlelord's belt from a level 41-48 treasure hunting mission (thanks to Kira :) )

Also I was told by a clanmate who has everything but the boots, that he got his chest piece from somebody who picked it up off of Voss. The Chest piece is lvl45. So it does not seem to matter what planet you're on, just as long as you're in the level range of the piece you need, or are doing TH companion missions in those level ranges.

Off the top of my head:

Chest is level 45

Hands are level 50

Greaves (legs) 50

And for the boots and belt, I don't remember without having to log back in to check the belt.

But I think the Boots are 41

Belt is 46

as for the head and bracers....check torhead or darthater, As I don't care if I get those :p

If you have a chest piece that you want to sell, or trade for the belt and some Credits. hit me up on:

Server: Lord Adraas

Name: Donovan

Edited by Ryeko

Server: The Progenitor (EU)

Wanted: Chest, Bracers, Belt

Name: Sho-kuda

Trades: Headgear

I asked around in general on Belsavis last night and someone cam eback with the chest. They asked me to make an offer as they didn't know what it was worth and I said 'I could be a cheeky scumbag and try and convince you its only worth 10k but i'm a decent chap and as its the last peice I really need for the look i'll pay 50k.' He said he's think about it and I suggested he ask around and that it was a fair or even slightly generous offer.

I wish I hadn't now. Some jerk on the fleet told him it sells for 200k and he put it up on the GTN.

Theres no way i'm paying 200k for orange armour without mods unless, maybe, its bracers or belt!

Theres no way i'm paying 200k for orange armour without mods unless, maybe, its bracers or belt!

Unfortunately that is the reality of things with the set now. Chest and Pants go easily for 500k on my server along with the Belts and Bracers. I don't think I've seen a Chestpiece or Pants in quite some time either.

Unfortunately that is the reality of things with the set now. Chest and Pants go easily for 500k on my server along with the Belts and Bracers. I don't think I've seen a Chestpiece or Pants in quite some time either.

Yeah, I got it for 100K and considered it the luckiest thing that's happened to me - I've only ever seen one hit my GTN, and it went, in a matter of minutes, for a cool million.