Jedi Battlelord's Equipment

Dan_McMan

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the belt from the GTN for just 6k!

Now I have the complete set :D

Now if Bioware just got their act together and fixed the big butt and gave us a Toggle Hood option I would be very happy indeed.

Edited by Merwanor

I had almost identical gear in my 20s bit it was silver not green. Any idea if the silver version has "orange" mod versions out there?

I like that set too - it sort of looked like storm trooper armor with blue trim. I don't think there is a mod friendly version of that armor in the game... I'd prefer that set personally.

The gloves, boots, and armguards have dried up on Rubat Crystal. I've been searching for a week, and haven't found any.

I'm just not having much luck with these or tanking Mods on my server.

And are you guys talking about different colors for this armor? the only color I have seen is tan/silver with a hint of gold in it.

Edited by CriticalMasses

On Naddist Rebels PvP server.

I managed to buy the headpiece, forearms, hands, and chest off the market for very cheap!

I just need the greaves and feet and im all set! Anyone on this server, please help, thanks!

P.S. I saw this guy in greaves, im like dude, how long till you got them. Hes like i bought a pair off market then i got another in corellia off random drop. Im like man u got an extra? Hes like no i sold them on market in minutes! He said if you havent finished corellia bonus missions, i recommend you do them.

So im in corellia now...

Its actually not that bad if you can pull mods outta what you are currently wearing and then just keep farming the epic mods you can get with dailies. U should be fully stocked with epics mods on your gear in just over a week. Thats what I did :D

Still no luck in getting the Greaves, Belt and Armguards so far for me. I even sent a few guildmates to check the GTN when they're on, but nothing as of yet :(

I do see the occassional listing of Boots and Gloves so I had a few of those in stock at one point (all gone now though)

EDIT: Woohoo! Came online and the Belt was listed on the GTN!! Now I just need the Greaves and Armguards and I have several Boots or Gauntlets if people want to trade :D

Edited by Danakar

I got the boots. Believe it or not, because I sent out a WTB on the trade channel, someone actually had them. So now I just need the gloves, and armguards.

I wish they made this armor in different colors. I'm a fan of Black. hehe.

I think they did, now that I've been checking out other Jedi Knights; at least certain variations of the same base model.

A buddy of mine had some Heavy Ciridium and Heavy Quadranium pieces that looked similar. Not sure where he got them though and they're BoP. So seems to be commendation vendors maybe as usually drops in instances are named after the instance...

Still: LF Jedi Battlelord's Greaves and Jedi Battlelord's Armguards on Trask Ulgo. Can trade Boots and/or Gloves if needed :p

Edited by Danakar

lucky that in your server had htem i think here the most hard parts to get are the belt the greaves and the boots

Yeah, I've seen plenty of boots on the GTN of our server and even had 4 in my bank at one point (all gone now though). Gloves were popping up on a decent basis as well. Just now there were 2 belts up; one being like 15k or so and the other a whopping 600k (guess which one I bought) :p

Still haven't seen the greaves or armguards though :(

Edited by Danakar

Gr8 thread helped me a lot in gathering most of the pieces, so going to try to put the pieces i still need here too.

Now i still need:

Belt

handgear

I have as extra:

Chest

Boots

so if anyone on Peragus mining facility has the belt or handgear and needs the chest or boots please contact Antiops ingame and we can trade or if you dont need the pieces i have then i'd buy the belt or handgear.

Thanks

Anti

Edited by Antiops