Jedi Battlelord's Equipment

Dan_McMan

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is the sentinel version of this armour ingame? http://www.torhead.com/item/bJjW1iG/jedi-stormguards-chestguard

I've generally been checking all types of armor that are up on the GTN several times a day since launch, and I have never seen that set ever (nor have I seen moddable medium armor bracers or belts for Sentinels either).

Edited by Blev

I'm currently trying to get this set myself. I have everything but the belt, bracers, and gloves, and I've been checking the GTN like a madman every hour or so looking for these pieces to no avail.

I can't wait until they change the modding system to where I can make this set viable at endgame and even in PVP if they iron out the expertise stat. I'll probably wear it even if they don't to be honest because to me, this IS the definitive heavy-armor battle Jedi look, not the space samurai scuba suit I'm begrudgingly grinding dailies for.

Wow, the Force was with me!! Yesterday night at like 6am I was looking through the GTN when a Jedi Knight came up to the terminal in full Battlelord's gear. I complimented him on his gear and told him how I was also looking for the Greaves and Armguards to complete my set. He told me he still needed the Headgear, Belt and Armguards, so I'd said I'd keep my eyes open for any pieces.

Now just 12 hours later he contacted me again and told me he'd found the Greaves and sent them to me through mail! :D

Lucky for him as well as I found the Headgear in my bank and was probably not going to use them. So I traded those with him for the Greaves. I'm happy, he's happy and we can rest easy.

So thanks again J'wan for the Greaves; and I'll let you know the moment I find an extra Belt and/or Armguards! :)

Wow, the Force was with me!! Yesterday night at like 6am I was looking through the GTN when a Jedi Knight came up to the terminal in full Battlelord's gear. I complimented him on his gear and told him how I was also looking for the Greaves and Armguards to complete my set. He told me he still needed the Headgear, Belt and Armguards, so I'd said I'd keep my eyes open for any pieces.

Now just 12 hours later he contacted me again and told me he'd found the Greaves and sent them to me through mail! :D

Lucky for him as well as I found the Headgear in my bank and was probably not going to use them. So I traded those with him for the Greaves. I'm happy, he's happy and we can rest easy.

So thanks again J'wan for the Greaves; and I'll let you know the moment I find an extra Belt and/or Armguards! :)

Where do you farm those?

Where do you farm those?

^ Yea good question, does anyone know where to farm this set or where they drop? I've got the chest and boots so far - both from the market. Does anyone know any specifics like the area on a planet and which enemies they drop from? Thanks!

that wast the force was good guy greg xD

^ Yea good question, does anyone know where to farm this set or where they drop? I've got the chest and boots so far - both from the market. Does anyone know any specifics like the area on a planet and which enemies they drop from? Thanks!

No specifics, but some people claimed to get them from green Slicing/Treasure Hunting boxes (lvl42-50) and drops from random mobs ranging from Quesh to Corellia. So apparently anything from lvl42-50 it seems.

I obtained all my pieces from the GTN as well but never saw anything drop while questing on my Trooper.

No specifics, but some people claimed to get them from green Slicing/Treasure Hunting boxes (lvl42-50) and drops from random mobs ranging from Quesh to Corellia. So apparently anything from lvl42-50 it seems.

I obtained all my pieces from the GTN as well but never saw anything drop while questing on my Trooper.

^ thanks dude!