HEY BIOWARE! This is HOW YOU FIX ILUM. PLEASE READ, THANK YOU.

Mitso

What is considered the greatest PVP era/time of vanilla WoW? grinding warlord? doing BG's all day? old school Alterac Valley? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

IT WAS TARREN MILL, TM IS LEGENDARY to old school WoW players. ANd this is why . . . .

IT WAS FUN! No Grinding, No BS, JUST KILL everything you see and have a great time.

Now to my point on how to make Ilum amazing and fun. Its very simple . . . .

REMOVE ALL THAT STUPID CLICKY CRAP, NO TRUE PVP'R CARES ABOUT THAT.

Award Daily Bags ONLY FROM KILLING 200-300 OF THE OPPOSING SIDE. THATS IT.

YOU REWARD PLAYERS FROM KILLING AND HAVING FUN. NO CLICKING ON STUPID STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quest: Kill 200 Reward:PVP daily Bag

It will make Ilum legendary like Tarren Mill was. Its an awesome planet but THERE IS NO INCENTIVE TO ACTUALLY PVP AT ALL! AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let the players Just duke it out, there will be epic pvp fights, DO IT. Remove the stupid Clicky Crap, ITS HORRIBLE. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE.

Make the PLayers create there own content. Let US PVP ON A PVP PLANET.

What is considered the greatest PVP era/time of vanilla WoW? grinding warlord? doing BG's all day? old school Alterac Valley? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

IT WAS TARREN MILL, TM IS LEGENDARY to old school WoW players. ANd this is why . . . .

IT WAS FUN! No Grinding, No BS, JUST KILL everything you see and have a great time.

YOU REWARD PLAYERS FROM KILLING AND HAVING FUN. NO CLICKING ON STUPID STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will make Ilum legendary like Tarren Mill was. Its an awesome planet but THERE IS NO INCENTIVE TO ACTUALLY PVP AT ALL! AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let the players Just duke it out, there will be epic pvp fights, DO IT. Remove the stupid Clicky Crap, ITS HORRIBLE. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE.

you lost me when you started by comparing this game to WoW.

/Agree

And this why I generally don't like PVPers. They have been doing it so long they can't type in a coherent manner, all they know is a form of short hand and caps lock.

BTW Tarren Mill was just a gank fest. Alliance that were high level would go there to grief people that were level 20 trying to do quests. And this is why Blizzard removed Southshore because of the amount of ganking going on there. It would not be a prime example of what Illum should be.

Edited by Phoenixblight

And this why I generally don't like PVPers. They have been doing it so long they can't type in a coherent manner, all they know is a form of short hand and caps lock.

BTW Tarren Mill was just a gank fest. Alliance that were high level would go there to grief people that were level 20 trying to do quests. And this is why Blizzard removed Southshore because of the amount of ganking going on there. It would not be a prime example of what Illum should be.

Yes the ganking was terrible but Ilum is a level 50 only planet. there wont be level 20;s running around getting ganked like TM.

As it stands Ilum is one of the worse PVP designs ive ever seen implemented into any game. I dont see how anyone working at Bioware wouldnt think it through enough to see that there is no point in actually doing pvp there.

Actually... Old school Alterac Valley was the most fun I ever had in a PVP setting... Xroads and Tarren mill were fun, but people left and it got old quick.

Thats cool, but I think everyone here can agree that currently Ilum is horrible.

Ive never seen people avoid PVP as much in an MMO, it makes me laugh sometimes.

And this is the supposed "PVP Planet" What a joke . . .

Wrong.

What made Tarren MIll what it was, was when lowbies would die to other lowbies, or get ganked by a 60.. Then the killed dude would get his 60..

Then the original 60 would call his guildmates... and it would escalate, until it just became known as the place to be to farm kills.

If you just tell people "Hey go here and kill 200 of opposing faction"... But there is no reason to be there besides that, it will fail.

Edited by IreScath

Wrong.

What made Tarren MIll what it was, was when lowbies would die to other lowbies, or get ganked by a 60.. Then the killed dude would get his 60..

Then the original 60 would call his guildmates... and it would escalate, until it just became known as the place to be to farm kills.

If you just tell people "Hey go here and kill 200 of opposing faction"... But there is no reason to be there besides that, it will fail.

The point is that there were epic pvp fights there.

The Reason of the Kill 200 is that its a QUEST. You will be rewarded with a nice PVP Bag for killing 200 that day. Instead of being rewarded for avoiding pvp on a pvp planet you will get your bag from having Great pvp.

AH, another Dev want to be. Last thing we need is trying to trun ToR into WoW.

Wait...the way to fix PVP is to bring in something that Blizzard felt was crap and had to be removed?

I think I need some time to process this.....

It was removed because of the problem of ganking lower levels and killing quest givers, thats it. This wont be a problem on ilum. THINK